Home Buying in Indianapolis>Question Details

Naynay, Home Buyer in Indianapolis, IN

im planning on moveing befor school starts,is this address lawrence township?9256 beechtree ct zip 46235

Asked by Naynay, Indianapolis, IN Fri Jul 16, 2010

Answers

5
Naynay
Home Buyer
Indianapolis, In

I would love to help you move in before school starts in Lawrence Township or other Townships if the house you are inquiring about located at 9256 Beechtree Ct dosn't fit your needs. I live in Lawrence Township and know a lot about the area. I have been a Realtor/Broker for 25 years. 9256 Beechtree Ct. is still available and I could show you the home when you have the time to look at it. Call me on my cell phone at 317-443-8110.
I'm showing it as Lawrence TP and Lawrence TP schools as well. If you are not currently working with an agent, I would be happy to help. I am very familair with the area and I am an Accredited Buyer's Agent. Many buyers do not realize that representation does not cost you money, commissions are generally paid by the seller. Having a Buyer's agent to represent your interests is a very smart & financially savvy thing to do!
Feel free to email me at stacey@HRrealtygroup.com or call 317-513-0141.
Yes, this address is in Lawrence Township and in the Lawrence Township School district. If I can assist you please contact me at 317-850-7179.
Yes, it is listed as being in Lawrence Township with Lawrence Township schools.
I am sorry it is not Lawrence township schools-------it's IPS per the listing that I pulled up.
Web Reference: http://www.sharimills.com