Robert Lockw…, Renter in Conneaut, OH

im looking to rent or buy a home if i buy a home thats listed on here can i make payments like rent to own or pay up front?

Asked by Robert Lockwood, Conneaut, OH Tue Jun 28, 2011

Answers

2
Hi Robert, I sell homes in the Conneaut area. Please feel free to call me - 440-813-2788 - and I'll help get you started in the right direction. The first thing we can do is see if you are qualified to buy. You can e-mail me, too, if that's easier for you. Its...cstormervaux@suite224.net. Hope to hear from you.
Robert,
Homes listed here are the same as anywhere else. Most sellers are hoping to be cashed out, but there are some Lease/options as well. Your best bet to find a rent to own is to start with a quality local agent who can help you sort through the options, perhaps line you up with a good lender who can make sure when your option to purchase will be up, you're ready to qualify for your loan.