Mindy, Home Buyer in 76137

im looking to buy house in fort worth have 150000 cash but no income to show any advice or should i look for an investor Mindy

Asked by Mindy, 76137 Tue Nov 30, 2010

We are looking for people who want to own a home but can't get approved for a loan because of bad credit or who show little to no income due to self-employment. Let me be clear, this is NOT a free-for-all on home buying. My company finds buyers who have the funds to support a mortgage payment but show very little income or have a poor credit score. We find homes for those looking, remodel the home to the buyer's wants/needs and put them in it. A 10% deposit is necessary to secure a home in your name. If you want to own your own home and have a stable, verifiable income that can support a monthly mortgage payment, we need to talk. Let us do the work for you and see if we can get you into your own home. Again, this is NOT a government sponsored program or a loophole in the system. We are an honest company helping those who cannot find funding in a traditional manner. Contact me and let's start examining your options!
Donna T
You'll be ok. call me . I have some ideas. http://www.parkerdavisrealestate.net 817-381-3370

With this amount of cash it may be entirely possible to find and purchase exactly what you want, without any hassle of obtaining a mortgage. If you submit an offer on a home, you will be asked by your agent as well as the seller's agent to provide proof of these funds.

Congratulations! Not many buyers these days have liquid cash. This should be a cinch for you.
Kind Regards,
Sloan Yorek
IMO Your best bet is to pay cash. In today's highly conservative lending industry, no income will still come up with most reputable lenders. Paying cash means no mortgage payment. You will have property taxes and home owner's insurance payments only. Having a home paid for in today's economic climate can be beneficial, especially if this purchase is a home you'll find yourself in for many years. If you're credit score is strong, you may (be able to) qualify for a conventional loan, it may require a larger than normal down payment (i.e. 20%). In most areas of DFW, the inventory of homes is high, there are many motivated sellers, finding a home in your price range (up to $150k cash) should not be difficult. You'll find yourself in a fairly strong negotiating position. Please let me know if you have any questions on the purchase process, including costs you can expect before, during and at closing on your home purchase. Call, text or email anytime. Thank you!

Frances Venable at REMAX Pinnacle Group Realtors, C#(817)905-7878, frances@paulvenable.com
Youu can find me on facebook too :^)
You may have more options than you think...
I know of some lenders and options, so in short- YES. Feel free to email me and I'll happily attach and/or forward you the information for those lenders.

Kind Regards,
Sloan Yorek
Hey Mindy...just wanted to see if you were still in the market to purchase a home. Please know that I can help locate an agent nationwide or can help you here in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. I will be working late tonight so if there is something I can help you with please let me know!

Sarah Padgett
Century 21 Judge Fite Co.
Cell: 817-614-6390 (call/text)

**When someone mentions real estate...please mention me!