Home Buying in Olney>Question Details

Kunvatha The…, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

im looking to buy a house that has garage or good parking lot around olney cost about 130,000 i already got pre-approved please contact me 2675060018.

Asked by Kunvatha Theth, Philadelphia, PA Sun Sep 15, 2013

Answers

8
Chris’ answer
Hey Kunvatha, I am a real estate developer and I have a project that I am finishing up in a few weeks that is located in NorthEast Philly. It is a 3bed 1.5 bath fully updated with granite, new flooring etc. If interested feel free to contact me via email mitchellinvestmentgrouP@yahoo.com

THanks
Congrats on starting your home search and getting pre-approved! I would be happy to assist with your search and send you homes to review.
Please feel free to contact me so we can discuss further.
Thanks!
Jennifer
Jennifer L Geddes, MBA
Tri-County Realty
JennPhilaRealtor@gmail.com
484-995-2155 cell
2 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 15, 2013
sorry that i cannot pick up for all phone call today please sent me about the house thought my email kunvatha2007@yahooo.com i take a look at first then i will contact you seeing the the house. thank you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 15, 2013
Hi Kunvatha, there are plenty of really nice homes in the Olney area for you to choose from. I have listed homes there so I am familiar with the area. My direct email address is Clarence.alford@c21ag.com, my cell number is 267 971 5452. I have your contact number and I will contact you shortly. thanks
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 15, 2013
Called and left you a message. Contact me anytime Email: CBlouch@kw.com Cell: 215-821-5333.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 15, 2013
Hello Kunvatha,

I specialize in working with pre-approved buyers. I would love to help you too! When is the best time to call you? I would love to speak to you before overwhelming you with listings that may not be to your liking.

I look forward to working with you!

DeJaniera Little
Weichert Real Estate
215-881-5990
Hey I just left you a voicemail. I would also like to show you properties in other areas too so you can see what your options are. I think you may like some of the ones I have in mind for you. Just let me know when you are free!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 15, 2013
Hi Kunvatha,

I e-mailed you some listings so you can see the differences in price based on size, location and condition. Please feel free to call me with any questions.

When you review those listings and see some homes that peak your interest, please call me so we can schedule showings for you as soon as possible.

Have a great night. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Larry Lichtman
Realtor, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
CELL/Text: (267) 254-7994

Liberty Real Estate Associates
924 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Office: (215) 625-4725