Home Buying in Sacramento>Question Details

Happysmilez2…, Home Buyer in Sacramento, CA

im looking to buy a house and i was wondering is there a way to buy one with just an itin number?:

Asked by Happysmilez213, Sacramento, CA Wed Aug 21, 2013

In sacramento california.

Answers

7
Jeff Marr’s answer
Happysmilez, have you found someone to do your loan?

I'm a traditional lender who sell all or our loans (needing to meet Fannie/Freddie guidelines), and have confirmed these agencies do require social security #'s....

It's possible that the few lenders that retain their loan (portfolio their loans) would be able to lend to someone with just a ITIN, but you may run into other complications like getting insurance coverage which is required in this process...

Let us know if you've been successful!

Best wishes, Jeff M
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 21, 2013
When it comes to a loan it may be hard to find a lender that's willing to give you a mortgage without a social security number. Luckily, there are some lenders, like myself, that are able to give loans without having a social security number. I am a lender out of Southern California and I have done loans all over California, some of which the borrower did not have a social security number, so I am more than willing to help you out with your situation.

If you have any further questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me through the information on my profile page!

Hope this helps and good luck!

Brian Nguyen
Sr. Mortgage Banker
NMLS # 659743
Phone: 949.667.2887
brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
The short answer is yes. I am sure one my lender colleagues below can help you out.

Fritz Walter
Yes! I can certainly help you out there.You can call me at 408-352-5147 or email me at AGreer@themortgageoutlet.com. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com. I will look at your situation and present you with some options.

Alex Greer
You will need to find that through a lender , if you would like any information on lenders let me know . I have some lenders that may help

Jain Rishab
RE/MAX Active Realty.
Phone: (510) 676-4770
Email:korerealty1@gmail.com
Yes, you need to have an account in a US bank with the cash in it. It's difficult to be considered for a loan without employment verification where the funds go into a US bank.
I have a bank that can do loans with just an Itin number. Please call me and i would be happy to refer you to them. (916)217-7321 - not many banks out there do them.

Hablamos espanol.

Sarah Y Jaime
(916)217-7321