Home Buying in White Marsh>Question Details

dionthewhite, Home Buyer in White Marsh, MD

im looking for a house in the whitemarsh area and I can't find one under $150,000 what should I do?

Asked by dionthewhite, White Marsh, MD Tue Jul 9, 2013

Answers

4
Definitely connect with a qualified Realtor in your area who can show you homes that fit your criteria. Trulia has a great "find an agent" search at the top of the menu. You can look by city, zip code, experience, etc.!
You should work with a qualified realtor. We would be able to do a search based on your needs and show you the best homes for you in the area that you prefer.
t
Hi! Woud you be interested in Rosedale or Parkville (21234 or 21236)? They suround White Marsh and you could probably find something in that price range in those areas! I would be happy to help you! Please feel free to go to my website to search for homes there!! http://www.KimAmreinRealEstate.com
Expand your search to include 21234, 21236, 21128, 21237. You'll find a few more that way. Or, you know, contact me. :)
are these Zip code im in montgomery county ,pa
Flag Thu Jul 11, 2013