Home Buying in Lenexa>Question Details

rondathebear, Home Buyer in Lenexa, KS

im looking for a home for my family of 4 with a minimum of 3 acres and 4 bedrooms need to know asap

Asked by rondathebear, Lenexa, KS Thu Sep 26, 2013

I did a search for you with 3 acres in desoto school district and found none available.... but i dropped it to 2 acres and got some results.

if you use the URL above in your search browser it will run that search for you. Sorry i couldn't make it an easier URL.

Let me know if i can help. I live in the area as well.
and my email address is angela@shopwithshopper.com

phone: 913-707-6884
Flag Thu Sep 26, 2013
Select a good agent and they can help you. As the buyer you don't pay commission. Give me a call. I know that area well. 913-406-7485. Sheri Long
If you can give me a little more information I can run a search for you. Currently there are 516 active listings in our local MLS with single family homes on 3+ acres with 4+ bedrooms.
Where do you want to live? What price point do you want to be at? What school district do you prefer? What style of house do you want? Are you financing? If so are you pre-approved?
Let me know and I will be glad to assist you in in finding your home!
Steve Hulme
I am happy to send you what is currently available if you could private message me with a price range and an email.

Shelley Trost
ReMax Realty Suburban
913.710.3254 cell
There are 9 homes in the 100K to 500K range in the Johnson County Area.. YOU CAN JUST COPY AND PASTE THE URL BELOW TO YOUR BROWER TO SEE ALL OF THEM..

If you want to expand or minimize the search feel free to use my web-site below ... its free and you don't have to give up any personal information to use it.

Copy and paste the following URL below to see the listings:

913-279-1673 cell
913-915-1446 e-fax

There are 7 properties available with 4-10 acres in the Desoto School District. Their pricing ranges from $179,000 to $910,000. If you would like more info or to view these properties, feel free in calling me at 913-449-1839.
I would suggest using the search feature of the website to see what is currently available.