Ribby, Home Buyer in South Gate, CA

im interested in buying a home in south gate or near it but have a temp job how much can this affect me when

Asked by Ribby, South Gate, CA Sun May 31, 2009

wanting to purchase a home

Answers

3
Depends on how temporary is it? Is it through a temp. agency? Do you have a history of working temp. jobs or is that just the case now?

Let me know, good luck to you.
Ribby it all depends on your situation. I have an office in South Gate and can meet with you in person to discuss your situation. Your temporary job might affect your ability to purchase but we won't know until we submit your paperwork to the lender. As far as the 2 year work history, if you have had other jobs in the past then that can explain your job history and if you haven't we would nee to explain why you were unemployed (school, i.e.). Please give me a call 323.359.7992 or e-mail me dyannaavila@hotmail.com.

Dyanna
In order to purchase one of the minimum requirements is a 2 year work history. You would also need at least 3.5% down for an FHA loan a credti score of 620 and an acceptable debt to income ratio.