Home Buying in Newark>Question Details

Jhonny Polan…, Home Buyer in Newark, NJ

im intereste in purchasing a home in Newark NJ yet I live in NY....can anyone recommend knowledgeable people in that area?

Asked by Jhonny Polanco, Newark, NJ Mon Sep 16, 2013

Answers

9
I was born in Newark and work here now every day as the owner and broker of record for Stuyvesant Yale, LLC. We manage 220 units, have 10 agents and specialize in the Newark area.

Please visit our website for helpful info; referrals in particular, of lawyers, insurance and inspection professionals..

http://www.StuyvesantYaleRealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 16, 2013
I am an agent in Newark and have access to very good deals! 201-388-7093 or shaun.dindial@gmail.com
Newark is a vibrant city on the rise with many neighborhoods and a varied housing stock. It is an exciting time to be thinking about a move to Newark. Various lenders are currently offering first time home buyer programs and incentives. I have successfully worked with many Newark buyers and sellers. I would be happy to discuss Newark with you.
Good Luck
Maria
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 21, 2013
Hi Jhonny,

Our office New Group Realty is currently located in the heart of the Ironbound in Newark. I am familiar with this city and can give you expert real estate advice to help you with your search. Contact me at 973.980.1308 so we can further discuss your needs and wants.

Nekita Martins
If you are buying in Newark, give me a call for more details 973-698-4083

City of Newark American Dream Downpayment Initiative Program

This program dollars will fund upfron costs of a participant acquiring a principal residence, but not the entire cost of acquisition. ADDI dollars can also fund the reasonable and necessary costs incurred by the homebuyer, locality or lender associated with the purchase. The amount of the ADDI assistance will not exceed $10,000 or six percent of the purchase price of the home, whihcever is greater.

Eligibility

Families with income below 80% of the median income for Essex County

Must be a First Time Homebuyer

Home must be located in th City of Newark

NO CASH BACK IS ALLOWED INCLUDING EARNEST MONEY!
Hi Jhonny,

I'm an experienced realtor in Newark and know the areas quite well. There are a few neighborhoods
in Newark that I can recommend depending on the type of housing and price range you are looking in.

Laquita Baez
Weichert Realtors
973.687.7095
Hi Jhonny,

Laquita Baez
Weichert Realtors
973.687.7095
You can find an agent right here on Trulia by checking out agent profiles.

Hey there,

I can find you the perfect agent that fits every criteria you need, please email me at alankong@kwrealty.com or call me at 201-815-0943.

It won't be me, but I will def find you the best ;)

Alan Kong