Home Buying in West Oak Lane>Question Details

Kimleerae@ya…, Home Buyer in

im am currantly a homeowner,and was wondering, what i would have to do to sell my home and i would like a bigger home. My credit is horrable.

Asked by Kimleerae@yahoo.com, Mon Jun 3, 2013

im looking for a 3 or 4 bedroom house with 2 full baths. And maybe a garage, but thats not a deal breaker

Answers

10
Good Adise from Zintiha. If can not get a mortgage to buy your new home you can not buy.

My advise is to contact a reputable lender to see if you can get a mortgage to purchase a home in the value range you are considering. If your credit is not acceptable, then you should work on cleaning up your credit so that you are financable.

I would be glad to refer you to a lender that can help. Contact me as we are near to your area and can get your started.

Robert Weiss
Broker/Owner
Coldwell banker Hearthside Realtors
215-379-2002 VM Ext 112
r.weiss@cbhearthside.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 3, 2013
Kimleerae,

You would first have to contact a lender so they can check your credit ad see where you stand. If you credit is not where it needs to be they will help you and tell you what you need to pay or settle on your credit report to raise your score. Once that's done or in the process you can put your house on the market for sale. Please feel free to contact me at realestatezintiha@hotmail.com or 956-536-9270. I can help you find an agent and a lender if we're not in the same city/location. Thanks!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 3, 2013
Good Day Kim,

Get a copy of your credit report FREE online. Make sure everything is correct. Dispute errors immediately.
I work with lots of qualified Loan Officers that go the extra mile for Buyers. They can put you on the right path to having great credit!

Please contact me in the near future to go over all your options.

FONDLY,
Alexis Jeffries
Liberty Bell Real Estate
Of Jenkintown
DIRECT PHONE: 215-237-4147
Unfortunately unless you have enough proceeds to do a cash deal from your house to buy your new house, you will have to really search hard for a lender to help you purchase. My suggestion would be to get help repairing your credit and then search for a realtor to put your home on the market.

Sheri Curci
Remax Properties
215-757-2889
You can reach me at 215-327-8104 so we can discuss this further. Have a great day.
Kathy Hanigan, Broker
Good evening;
You will need to get your credit cleared up.I suggest you contact a non-profit credit counselor.There is no charge to you and once you are finished working with them you will be ready to sell your house and purchase a larger home.
I have the contact information of a counseling agency at my office.Please email or call me with your contact information and I will give you the phone number tomorrow.
Don Sherman-SRES
Century21 Advantage Gold
Cellphone-267-716-8228
Email-realtor94@gmail.com
Hi

You can sell, even if you are in default or underwater with your mortgage you can sell. However you need good credit to buy. Work with a mortgage professional to fix your credit then you can shop for a house. Contact us if you want direct help.

Fran and Mark Redding
Prudential Fox & Roach, Realtors
1010 stony hill Road
Yardley, PA 19067
215-321-3307 Direct
215-208-7169 Cell
Hi Kimleerae.There is always something that can be done! Call me and we can discuss. I am an easy phone call! 484-252-6325
Hello Kimleerae, the first person you need to contact is Tara Colquitt "The Credit woman" 215-350-2483 for credit care. Your next step would be to contact myself for your home to be evaluated and put on the market.
Good Evening Kim, If there is a will... then there is a way.. Sheri and I love a challenge.

Feel free to give us a call and we can confidentially crunch some ideas?

All the Best John Curci EXPO 215-741-6887