Home Buying in Millville>Question Details

Blackie089201, Home Buyer in Baltimore, MD

im a homeowner what are the proper steps to take in order for me to turn my property into a rental

Asked by Blackie089201, Baltimore, MD Thu Nov 14, 2013

Answers

3
Hello! My name is Bernice and I know here in South Jersey the first most important thing you would do is contact your local zoning office in your direct township. Tell them what you would like to do and then schedule an appointment with the zoning officer to come out to your home. In our area you would be provided with a list of things you need to do to get a permit for renting your home verses owner occupied. The rules are usually different. You will need a city and state permit. Once any corrections or repairs are made then you will need to schedule a follow up appointment to conclude the process.

If you, family or friends are ever in South Jersey looking buy, contact me in Millville, New Jersey, TRUXTON REALTY LLC 856-825-1212 office, by email Bernice@TruxtonRealty.com, call or TEXT me @ 856-332-1031cell. Our area here in Cumberland County, NJ has very affordable housing. You can be half hour to the beach or 45 mins to Philadelphia! The best of both worlds!

Best Wishes
If you were in Orange County California then I could do it all for you. I currently manage 60 houses and condos in Orange County.
Dick Jantzer
Jantzer Realty & Property Management
714-724-3425
dick@dickjantzer.com
http://www.dickjantzer.com
I manage 60 houses and condos. Call me and I'll do it all for you.
Dick Jantzer
Jantzer Realty & Property Management
714-724-3425
dick@dickjantzer.com
http://www.dickjantzer.com