Home Buying in Round Rock>Question Details

Ajray512, Home Buyer in Round Rock, TX

im a first home buyer and would like to know the process of buying a house?

Asked by Ajray512, Round Rock, TX Tue Apr 9, 2013

Answers

7
Gabriella Marzorati’s answer
Hello Ajray,
my name is Gabby Marzorati and I will be more than happy to help you start the process, best for you will be to have an open conversation about it. My office is located in Round Rock and I also live in Round Rock.
I agree with the other answers, the first step is to contact a lender to know the price range of the house and the amount of a monthly payment that you will feel comfortable with.

I will love to talk to you, I have helped many families, first time buyers to find the perfect house with all or almost all their preferences.

I am here to help and I can be reached at 512-529-6524 or Gabriella1@kw.com. Plus you can check my website http://GabriellaMarzorati.com
Going shopping for a mortgage. It may seem backwards to shop for a mortgage before you shop for the house, but there are several reasons for doing this. Shopping for a mortgage will also help if you can get “pre-approved” for the amount you’d like to borrow. This means the lender has looked over your credit and financial statement and agreed to lend you the money. Sellers like pre-approved buyers because there’s less risk the deal won’t go through. First, you’ll find out how much you can borrow, which has a lot to do with how much house you can buy. Get my top 25 Questions for FREE that you should be asking your lender before you choose them to secure a mortgage.

Whether you’re, buying, or building your dream home, you have a lot riding on your decision. Market conditions and mortgage programs change frequently, and I welcome the opportunity to serve your needs with quick and accurate real estate financing advice. I have the expertise and knowledge to help you determine the absolute best loan program to meet your objectives.

Ensuring that you make the right choice for you and your family is my ultimate goal. And I am committed to providing my customers with mortgage services that exceed their expectations.. As always, you may contact me anytime by phone, fax or email for personalized service and expert advice.

I look forward to working with you!

Lowell Sterling
Mortgage Banker
NMLS# 968898
LSterling@englending.com
16800 N. Dallas Pkwy, Suite 290 | Dallas, TX 75248
Office: 972-646-2411 | Cell: 214-418-7022 | Fax: 214-614-4637
Bank of England /dba ENG Lending: NMLS# 418481
Hi. My name is Natasha and I manage a full team of real estate agents that includes residential buyer specialist. There are a number of items that you want to take into account, including how much you can comfortably afford, what school district do you want to be in, how long do you plan on staying at this home, etc. I have a great handout for first home buyers that I can send you if you want to contact me. I would love to have your business and promise I would make you a priority.

Our focus is on the Round Rock area up through Cedar Park and Leander so we know the area well. I encourage you to review my feedback (link below) so you know we provide great customer service to our clients. We will also make ourselves available for an interview so you can learn about our qualifications and we can learn more about your property needs.

The Natasha Group
Natasha Baker, REALTOR
"Ivy League Service from a Notre Dame Grad!"
Master Certified Negotiation Expert, MCNE
Member of The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, CLHMS
Million Dollar Guild Member
Residential Construction Certified, RCC
Certified New Home Specialist, CNHS
Agent Leadership Council 2009
Featured in Top Agent Magazine!
Platinum Top 50 Realtor Finalist 2011
Go to http://www.zillow.com/profile/Natasha-Baker/ for client reviews!
512-786-1799 cell
natasha@thenatashagroup.com

12515-8 Research Blvd, #100
Austin, TX 78759
First off you would need to get a pre-approval letter from a lender. This will help you to know how much you can afford to purchase and be ready when you find the perfect house. Homes aren't staying on the market very long if they are in good condition and priced accordingly, so it's important to have that relationship with that lender. Secondly you need to find a realtor who knows the area you are wanting to purchase and knows the market. Then obviously you need to find the right home. It's a fairly easy process. If you have any questions or would like assistance please contact me at the below contact info and we can get started!

Brian Iguchi
Brian.Iguchi@gmail.com
biguchi@kw.com
512-517-3556 – Mobile
512-616-4066 - Efax

The first and most important step is to find a lender. Once you know how much you're approved for, it will make the rest that much easier.
I work with some pretty amazing lenders, and would love to assist. Feel free to call, email or text with any questions you may have! :)

Trinity Valero
(512) 626-2262
trinityv@kw.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Trinity-Valero-Austin-Realtor…
My team and I specialize in making the home buying process easy, at least to our buyers. Contact my office via email or phone to make an appointment and we can go through the whole process with you, step-by-step. We also offer a free book to new home buyers when you come in to the office and meet with us. We look forward to assisting you!

(Over 25 years of real estate experience on my team!)
Steve Homer
Keller Williams Round Rock
1. Get pre- qualified by a lender.

2. Find a real estate agent that will listen to your needs, check with your friends and family get a referral. Your agent will explain to you the process as it vary's with every buyer, house and the type of loan.

3. And don’t buy any large ticket items when under contract or for that matter when considering to buy your first home. You may not qualify for a loan because your debit is too high. Talk to your lender.

Good luck in your home search, best time ever to buy with the interest rates so low.