Jenoberg5, Other/Just Looking in Wallingford, CT

if your home is abuts a college prep school, does this make the home more valuable

Asked by Jenoberg5, Wallingford, CT Sat Aug 18, 2012

Answers

2
Jonathan Carbutti’s answer
Yes, being adjacent to Choate Rosemary Hall will definitely be to your advantage but there are many othe factors that affect value as well. The 1st step is to have a knowledgeable, local real estate expert give one to your home and give you an honest, realistic estimate of what your home would sell for in today's market.

I would be happy to meet with you at your home and let you know what your home is worth and answer any questions that you may have. Also, please check out my video blog at http://www.jonathancarbutti.com to get more advice on selling your Wallingford home. Look forward to helping you any way that I can.

Jonathan Carbutti/Carbutti & Co., Realtors
Im assuming you are near choate, My answer will be yes. It will also be pretty close to downtown wallingford which will also help with value. A home near choate can also be a great invesent in the long run for possible rental opportunity!

let me know if you have any further questions
Aminablake.com
keller williams Realty