tasaha, Renter in Holly Springs, NC

if your first home was four closted on can you still get a home on disabilty income?

Asked by tasaha, Holly Springs, NC Mon Apr 15, 2013

Answers

2
Tasaha-

The answer is "maybe." This is because there are very specific items that someone would need to know to be able to give you a correct answer. Things like How long ago was the foreclosure; your disability income entitlement paperwork. I recommend speaking with a lender and letting them give you guidance.

My husband is a lender with Movement Mortgage; you are welcome to email him at Rick.Abshure@MovementMortgage.com. Then he can call you to discuss your specific qualifications.

Best of luck to you.

Krista
What date did the property title change?

Have you rebuilt a qualifying credit history?

Is the home you wish to purchase affordable? (within established lender approved guidelines)

A qualified loan officer/lender can answer your questions and work in order to get you approved.
not able to work and I am try to rebuild my credit by when I got a copy of my credit report there was over 20 inquirys on it and I did not make all of those because I am careful as not to have too many on it.
Flag Mon Apr 15, 2013