Ally, Home Buyer in 30314

if your are a expat can you buy a house in atl what is your prosedure

Asked by Ally, 30314 Thu Sep 22, 2011

Answers

8
Yes, Expats CAN buy homes in Atlanta.
I can point you in the right direction. The procedure is pretty standard.
It's easy.

Robert Tindall
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers
404-233-8308
http://www.AtlantaIntownRealty.com
The answer is a resounding "YES!" As a matter of fact, one of the fastest growing demographics among home buyers in Atlanta are non-citizens. If you would like further information, please feel free to give me a call or email me through the website below. Thanks!
Yes, Ally, you can buy a house in atl. I just bought a few this month for an expat. The prosedures is the same as you are an U.S. citizen. But there are some tax implications to buy as an expat depending on whether you buy it as an investment or to live in there. I'll be happy to share my exprience with you if you want.

Mark Zhang CPA, Real Estate Broker.
http://www.atlantaallgoodrealty.com
Email: admin@atlantaallgoodrealty.com
Phone: 770-789-4324
The answer would be yes! The question to you is are you a EXPAT currently living in the USA, are you filing taxes in the US or are you still considered a foreign national. In either case their are loans for these situations and I do work with the right lenders to help you with your home purchase. Lets talk about it. You may reach me at saroza@msn.com.

Helmut Oscar Saroza
Broker of Record
Atlanta International Realty, LLC
770-383-2318 direct 404-889-8772 fax.
Ally the answer is yes you can, and the prosedure and qualifications are based on your status and your intent. For instance are you planning on living in the home you are purchasing or are you buying for investment? Can you verify income? These are questions needs to be answered before a mortgage lender can answer. If you are looking for a real estate agent to assist you please consider me. Good luck.
Expat of where and are you living and working in the US? If so what is your visa status? There are options available and I would be happy to talk you through them. I just need a little more information to confirm you would qualify.

Steve Mearman
Cornerstone Mortgage Group

6151 Powers Ferry Rd. NW Suite 610
Atlanta, GA 30339
Office: (678) 578-7607
Fax: (678) 324-5238
http://www.cmg-homeloans.com

Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee – 21412
Company NMLS - 147913: Individual NMLS - 248015
Do you know anyone that is looking to buy, sell, or refinance a home? Please call or email me with their information and I will be happy to follow up with them. I appreciate all referrals. Thanks!
Didn't understand your question.

Rick Payne
Can you clarify your question?