Toki, Home Buyer in Stockton, CA

if you go mon - thru friday where r the listings available or where is at the ct house? what time?

Asked by Toki, Stockton, CA Mon Mar 21, 2011

Answers

2
Hi Toki,

One of the best web sites that you can look at what is currently listed for sale is http://www.metrolistmls.com. You can fine tune your search perimeters and see only the homes you would be interested in buying. You can also find listings at other web sites including Craigslist, Zillow, and here on Trulia.

Another suggestion I would offer is to find and work with a good Realtor. There are many steps involved in purchasing a home that your Realtor can help you get through. It's the Realtor's job to help find you the house that you want and guide/advise you through the process in buying it.

I would be happy to help you find a house if you are interested. Please give me a call at 209-914-2968.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 6, 2013
There are certain websites you can look on and they will post properties coming up for auction. Keep in mind you are responsible for back taxes and liens on the courthouse properties. You really need a title company to do a pre-lim and check out these properties in person too.Contact me for more info