Craig, Home Buyer in Topanga, CA

if there is a house in my saved folder. how can i be notified if there is an open house? is there a setting on the trulia website?

Asked by Craig, Topanga, CA Wed Feb 19, 2014

Hi Craig,
Realtors have the Open House information. I would connect with a local Realtor for current information.
Some, but not all, open houses are listed on Trulia. As far as I know, you can't have Trulia email you when an open house is added - alerts are only for status changes and prices changes. However, if a house in your saved folder does have an open house listed, it will appear right under the address with the word OPEN bolded.

Like the other comments state, working with an agent will allow you find out about more open houses, and find out the latest listings as they hit the market, in addition to the professional guidance an agent can provide. Let me know what questions you have and happy house hunting!
Hi Mr Buyer email me the property address and I can find out for You
Open Houses aren't listed on Trulia. Please feel free to contact me anytime if you would like updates on anything...if not me, I definitely would recommend having another agent of your choosing start sending you the most recent updates on specific houses you identify, as well as new ones recently active on the market you might not be aware of yet...It's all a totally free service to the potential buyer -- using an experienced agent can save you much time.

Trey Hohman | RealtorĀ® | Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices CA Properties | Los Feliz Branch
CAL Bre # 01443279 (personal) / #01317331 (office)
Cell: 310.497.3654
Email: treycahomes@gmail.com
Open houses are not listed on Trulia so there would be no way for them to notify you about something they don't know about. Email me if you have any further questions or concerns.

Alex Greer Loan Officer NMLS #1056079 http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com 408-352-5147 AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com
Why wait for an open house? The majority of desirable homes get sold without having one. Working with an agent will get you access to the property at a time that is convenient to you.