Home Buying in London Mills>Question Details

Anthony86, Home Buyer in England, AR

if making an offer for an open bid property how would you go about making it in writing e.g layout, what to include, ways to sell your offer

Asked by Anthony86, England, AR Sun Oct 23, 2011

Answers

2
Annette Lawrence - Palm Harbor, FL’s answer

Annette Lawrence...
Agent
Palm Harbor, FL
Anthony,
As you may have read, real estate transactions today are not nearly as simple as they were just a few years ago. Each and everyone presents unique challenges.

There will be a great number of considerations that must be made regarding any decision to purchase a property. To respond to your question in and actionable detail would be fraught with error due to the lack of details regarding the home and the manner in which it is listed. As others have suggest, consult a real estate professional. The service of a pro rarely costs you anything. However, the cost of going it alone could be quite significant.
I would have my Realtor do a good market analysis to justify the price I was offering. Your Realtor will put the offer on the proper form. If you are offering less than market value, explain why. Also, what benefit is there to the seller to accept your offer over another, possibly higher one? Cash, closing date, how much your family loves the house, etc. I heard of one case where the buyer got the property because they let the seller carry a mortgage. She wanted the regular income from it. So, if you can find the seller's motivation, that will help you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 23, 2011