Home Buying in Trumann>Question Details

Toby Watson, Other/Just Looking in Trumann, AR

if i was on the HUD program, would that be a plus on purchasing the home?

Asked by Toby Watson, Trumann, AR Thu Aug 30, 2012

Answers

2
If you are renting, you can't paint or change the property in anyway and all the payments you make go towards paying off the house for the owner. This owner can one day sell the property and have cash in hand......the money you've been paying him.
There is a no money down rural development loan program for low income residents. You need to have a steady job and a credit score of at least 640 to qualify. The house also has to be in good working order. No fixer uppers will qualify for this type of loan.
Toby, please, give me a call if you have any other questions. 870-926-5535
Yes, If you are on a Hud buying program, Hud should let you know when you are ready to buy. Hud should also let you know how much you are pre quialified for. Please let Hud know that you would like to use me as your agent and let me have your contacts with hud and I will give them a call to get your information for you