Home Buying in El Paso>Question Details

Sharon Waldo, Renter in El Paso, TX

if i purchased a home for $156,950 using a VA loan, what will my monthly mortgage be?

Asked by Sharon Waldo, El Paso, TX Fri May 24, 2013

Answers

7
Visit our page http://www.vreatly.biz and click FINANCE on the right to use our Mortgage Calculator to give you an idea. You can also get pre approved through our website. Feel free to give me a call or text at 915-345-5927

Adrian Silva
V Realty LLC
You are more than welcome to use our mortgage calculators at navyfederal.org>products and services>mortgages>calculators. These are all free not to mention we have great rates on other loans such as auto, personal, savings accounts.
The payment would run you about $1160 here in El Paso with a rate of 3.50%, which includes principal, interest, taxes and insurance.
With our lender we have $2500 that can be applied to the closing costs to use to lower your rate bringing your payment down even more. I will be more than happy to give you a free pre-qualification that will give you more accurate amounts depending on if you are giving a down, what your current debts are, if you have used the VA, if you are exempt from the funding fee.
My name is Liz Martos I am a Mortgage Loan Officer for Navy Federal Credit Union
Call me at 915-205-0062 or email me at elizabet_martos@navyfederal.org
Sharon:

There are additional questions that need to be asked that will absolutely affect the answer to your question.

I would first turn to your real estate professional, who, as a Buyer Agent, can best answer this question for you. If you currently do not have someone representing your interest get help fast!

Is this your first home purchase? If not, is this your first purchase using the VA loan program?

There are several programs with limited funding that you might turn to that can help reduce your investment in that home. Have you looked at all of them?

There will be a major announcement in the next few days of a brand new program in El Paso that you may also want to consider in conjunction with your VA eligibility before buying a home. I have information on that program. You may be able to stack programs for further savings.

Call me at (915) 549-1770 anytime if you want to hear more.

Michael Bray, ABR, AHWD, CSP, eCertified, GRI, TAHS
2010 Texas REALTOR® Hero
EXIT West Realty
El Paso, TX 79912
(915) 549-1770
mbray@elp.rr.com

Do you need a great El Paso REALTOR®? Let me Google One for You!

Awesome Buyer Tool
At $156,950, a VA loan with $0 down and 3.5% interest you are looking at about $1104 per month. This fee includes taxes and insurance. This monthly figure may vary slightly depending on how much you are quoted on your home insurance. I can assist you in getting several quotes to bring your monthly payment down. In addition, taxes will also vary slightly depending on what school district you purchase your home in.

Do you already have a house selected or have you just started looking? As a Realtor, I can assist you in finding the perfect home for you-whether it's a new house or a re-sell. Give me a call, text me or send me an email. My number is (915) 549-1962 and my email is SellingEP@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon, Sharon!
Web Reference: http://www.SellingEP.com
It depends on insurance taxes rates. If you are in one of the highest taxes areas of El Paso and you get a 3.5 interest rate you are looking at a payment approximately 1157 . That's just an estimat. thats also in the Socorro school district area. So just depends. Give me a call for a free buyers interview I can explain everything to you! 4433598
It depends on some other factors like the taxes and insurance on the property. Rates are still great for VA loans and you can receive a large lender credit to help roll all of your closing costs as well. There are a lot of options. If you would like to discuss please give me a call.

_____________________________________________________
Don Groff | REALTOR® & Mortgage Broker
Austin Real Estate Pros & 360 Lending Group
o 512.669.5599 | m 512.633.4157 | listings@dongroff.com
websites: http://www.AustinListed.com | http://www.360LendingGroup.com