Home Buying in West Haven>Question Details

Hsaunders624, Home Buyer in West Haven, CT

if i accepted the banks counter offer on a short sale how long will i wait for a response?

Asked by Hsaunders624, West Haven, CT Mon May 14, 2012

Gabby Addison’s answer
As with most short sales, it depends! However, generally if the Bank has processed the offer and countered, if you accept they will let you know within a couple of days--usulaly 48 hours. Good luck.
Since 1996 I have exclusively represented Buyers or Sellers of Real Property in the New Haven and Fairfield Counties of Southern Connecticut. I have successfully managed and/or marketed purchase and /or sales transactions in the following areas of specialty. Single Family, Multi Family, Investment, Land with As Builts, Market Analysis with Broker Price Opinions (98% List to Sell Ratio) Bank Owned Property Asset Manager, Short Sale Expediter

As a Full time REALTOR®, I provide people Licensed Buyer Agent Representation, enhanced by my previous experience, the Coldwell Banker organization, and my unwavering commitment to you. I work full-time to assure your success in the local real estate market.

As your Licensed Buyer Agent I will:
a) Represent your best interests at all times.
b) Keep your financial and negotiating positions confidential.
c) Help you buy the best home at the best comparable price. Your offer to purchase will be supported by my essential market value analysis.
d) Help you negotiate the home inspection and required notifications.
e) Update you on all NEW MLS properties available, regardless of seller.
f) Arrange all showings so you don't have to deal with other agents.
g) Help you complete Sales Agreements and associated documents to manage your transaction seamlessly. The terms we propose will be unique to your situation and will support your best interests.
(c)David Carr 2012 A.R.R.
Well that would generally mean you are getting an approval letter. That could take a few hours...or a few weeks.
Web Reference: http://www.homesbyminna.com