Qsturdivant, Home Buyer in West Palm Beach, FL

if I owe back payroll taxes and sell my non-profit business am I responsible for those taxes

Asked by Qsturdivant, West Palm Beach, FL Mon Apr 1, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


marc jablon’s answer
You may want to call a skilled tax professional.

Scott Williams, CPA, JD Gilbert & Company. 954-419-1000, may be able to help you.

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 1, 2013
You need the advice of CPA and not just a preparer! Do
your affairs " justice" Get skilled help you need. Do it before
making any moves-and Soon! There are other issues of
"penalties and Interest " looming! Best Of Luck!
Web Reference: http://pbc-realcam.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 1, 2013
This is a question for a tax professional.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 1, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer