Home Buying in Sharon>Question Details

robin elbaz, Both Buyer and Seller in Columbus, OH

id like to know of homes for sale near an Orthodox synagogue ( walking distance)? at least 3 bdrms / 2 baths

Asked by robin elbaz, Columbus, OH Sun Jun 16, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3121435590-44-Depot-St-Sharon…

Answers

4
Hi Robin,

My husband and I work as a real estate team in Sharon, MA. We both grew up in town and now live here raising our family. We understand the need to be within the Eruv and would live to help you find a home which fits your needs. You can reach us at any time by phone at 781-864-2061 or by email at theweissteam@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from and helping you.

Kind regards,
Beth Weiss
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 19, 2013
Hi, Robin, I would be happy to help you find a home within the eruv and comfortable walking distance to one of the Orthodox synagogues. I grew up in Sharon and live and work here now. I am extremely familiar with the homes that would meet this criteria. If you would like to talk further, please contact me offline at 781-883-3764 or by email at ninarogoff@rocketmail.com

Looking forward to talking with you!

Nina

Nina Rogoff
RE/MAX Executive Realty
The Brand You Know. The Realtor You Can Count On!
781-883-3764
Read Nina's Blog: http://www.livesharon.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 18, 2013
so glad you offered Robin help! Good luck - glad I reached out to you!
Flag Tue Jun 18, 2013
Robin, I hope a local agent with knowledge of the area and an understanding of your question, and the reason for it, will come along and offer real help!

Best wishes............
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 18, 2013
Hi, Robin,

Our 3 bedroom , 3 full bath house is just over 1/2 mile to Young Israel of Sharon. 7 East Foxboro Street in Sharon is within the Eruv and is set back from the road with an enclosed back yard. It has a kosher ( two sinks) kitchen with new fridge and range. A separate entrance at the back gives access to a suite of rooms which can be used as an office area or in-law apartment. This home was totally renovated over several years and now has 4 zone heating, newer roof, bathrooms, cathedral ceilings with skylights, wood floors.
Please contact our listing broker, Suzanne Hickey, at 857-636-8500 or 617 965 5023. Thanks, Rani