Home Buying in Millsboro>Question Details

tyremp, Home Buyer in Millsboro, DE

id also like to know how many home inspections were done on this house after it was listed by potential home buyer/s??? on 28307 Bowden st..

Asked by tyremp, Millsboro, DE Mon Feb 24, 2014

Answers

4
Home inspections normally are done at contract. However, in a case where there is/was damage, I suggest that the owner get in front of the problem, pay for an inspection. have the work done, and then have the inspection report and the proof of correction to hand to the prospective buyer.

However, it would not satisfy for anyone who would be writing a contract after 90 days. Your lender wants current info.
When a home is listed for sale most of the time a home inspection is not done. However it would be to the seller's advantage to do one anyway to make sure the home is is in good shape and no surprises are found when the home is sold and the buyer orders the home inspection which is the way most sales commonly done.

Vincent Maviglia
Millsboro Neighborhood Specialist
Weichert Realtors
302-604-2216
The property has been listed since 5/19/13. The original listing price was $209,999. Price has been adjusted 4 times to current price of $159,000. Normally a house inspection is done when an offer is made and accepted. There is no record of any previous offers being made on this property. If you want me to send the current MLS listing just let me know. I can be reached at 302-384-3277.
Thank You
Yvonne Tyndale
Bay Coast Realty
Rehoboth Beach, DE
When you want to buy a home the best place to start is to hire an EXCLUSIVE Buyer Agent, not just a Buyer's Agent. EBAs only work with homebuyers and there is never a conflict of interest that will jeopardize your negotiating position. I can refer you to an EBA in your area, if you like.

I've written a best selling book called Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You. It'll teach you how to buy a home and get a mortgage without getting ripped off. Follow the link below.

Best of luck!

Alysse Musgrave
214-734-3863
Alysse@HelpUBuyAmerica.com
http://www.HelpUBuyAmerica.com
thank you
Flag Tue Feb 25, 2014