Home Buying in Kansas City>Question Details

Arthur03, Home Buyer in Kansas City, MO

iam trying to get more information on the kc dream home program a meet the requirements for income restrictions i want to know what lenders to talk to

Asked by Arthur03, Kansas City, MO Sun May 15, 2011

Answers

5
Bridget Oelkhaus with Bank of America on Vivion Road is excellent. I have a client closing Wednesday using the KC Dream program and she had our final approval a week early.
The key to this program is finding a house in good condition and is owned by an individual, not a foreclosure.
I would be happy to chat with you about the program and answer any more questions you may have.
Sherrie Rickel, Reece & Nichols, 816-377-1670.
Sherrie@RickelHomes.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun May 15, 2011
I highly recommend Bruce Brown, he just went to Prime Lending. He is very knowledgeable, professional and can give you a direct answer w/in a 24 hr time frame. He can be reached at 816-468-8600 x105. Let him know I referred you, he and I work well together. I'm a Buyers Agent and I'd love to help you out.

THanks,
Connie
Ditto with Bridget and Laura from Bank of America on Vivion Road. I have closed several with them and they pretty much know from the get go. Tell them Patty Russell sent you and let's get started showing homes that I already know fit the program! Thank you. Patty Russell. 816-665-7731. Trustinkc.com.
Reggie Smith(816-347-7018) with Bank of Kansas City in Lees Summit is very experienced with KC Dream.

The following link has KC Dream income info:
http://www.kcmo.org/CKCMO/Depts/Housing/KansasCityDreamHomeP…
This link shows the list of KC Dream participating lenders/loan officers:
http://www.kcmo.org/idc/groups/housing/documents/housing/len…

Thx...Bob Baldwin
Infinity Realty bob@goteamapex.com
816-520-9339
You can talk to Leslie Lowry at First Federal Bank. Her cell number is 816-215-5600. I have worked with her several times and she is good at what she does. My name is Toni Pence, and I am with Realty Executives Area Realtors. Would be happy to help you find your dream home! I can be reached at 816-916-6841. Thanks for the inquiry.