Home Buying in Mora>Question Details

Dawn Randle, Home Buyer in Mora, MN

iam lookinf for sec8 housing in mora/houses

Asked by Dawn Randle, Mora, MN Wed Jan 16, 2008

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Mora

Answers

5
Dawn, the HRA of Mora can help you. There is also North Mora Estates which takes Section 8.

Chris
i am looking for dawn and pam hendrickson..... if this is you please call me at 763-438-6257..... i hae been looking for you for awhile now..... lacie
Dawn,
Call the city of Mora and see who handles section eight, it will either be the city or county. From there see if they have a list of properties available. Otherwise you may have to call on the homes being advertised for rent and ask of they'll accept section eight.
Michael Doyle Realtor
Dawn, I don't know of a resource that just lists Sec8 housing. I do beleive that you have to ask each landlord whether or not thier rental qualifies for Sec8. Perhaps there's helpp available at the State of MN.
Web Reference: http://www.toddnorsted.com
IAM LOOKING FOR A SEC8 HOUSE WITH 3 BEDROOM TO A 4 BEDROOM THAT TAKES SEC8 PROGRAM IN MORA MN