sue.murillo, Home Buyer in Kissimmee, FL

i would like to know more about those foreclosure houses that you have in your website if you have pictures of those houses under 150000 with pool

Asked by sue.murillo, Kissimmee, FL Tue Aug 27, 2013

Answers

7
Hello Sue,

Please let me know if you are still looking for a property in the 34746 area of Florida. I work in this area. This is my contact information. Please feel free to email of call me with all your questions.

Thank you
Bernard Scarpa
American Ideal Homes, LLC servicing all of your Florida Real Estate Needs.
Specializing in Income producing properties
Disney Florida Vacation Property Investment Specialist
Resort and Second Home Property Specialist
Primary Residence Specialist
Relocation Specialist
Short Term Rental Home Specialist
Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource
Certified SHORT SALE Expert
Office Hours are 7 days a week
9:00 Am to 9:00 PM EST
Cell # 407-572-3022
Fax # 407-957-5843

btscarpa@aol.com
Web site: http://www.centralfloridarealty.info
View my reviews on my web site
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 10, 2013
What you have seen on Trulia is a notice of default or foreclosure posted by RealtyTrac which is a reporting service. RealtyTrac takes information from public records and provides it by subscription to its members who have registered and agreed to pay a fee for the information. What you see on Trulia is an abbreviated report from RealtyTrac in order to entice you to sign up for their service.

It is unlikely that you will be able to buy this house for the price posted on Trulia. That is the amount of a default and has no relationship to the value of the property. The house may be offered for sale at a later date but it will most likely be listed with a Realtor and priced at a price that reflects the market price for the area.

If you are serious about buying a house, you need to align yourself with a full-time, experienced local Realtor who can help you to find the house that meets your needs. Your Realtor can help you to learn about the current market conditions, realistic house prices, loan qualifications, negotiating strategy, escrow management, inspections and everything else that goes into the purchase of a home.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 9, 2013
Hello Sue,

Foreclosures come and go very fast most of the time. Please feel free to contact me with all your questions. This is some information about my service.

I specialize in income producing properties in the Disney area. (Central Florida short term rentals,vacation homes,second homes) I have been an investor for 17 years in this area as well as helping others invest in Florida properties. 90% of my sales in the Disney area are international buyers. I am sure I can help you find a very good vacation/income property that you can use at any time you want to use the home.You can call me at any time and we can talk in depth about how the best way for you to purchase a property, what is needed for you to start the process, managers taking care of your property and what they charge, how bookings/guests are placed in the property and the fees involved and what kind of income you will receive in all the different communities in the area. Every community close to Disney has a little different income ability. This is where I come in. You do not want to be to far from Disney. Please contact me and I will answer all your personal questions over the phone. It's best to answer all your questions before we start looking at properties. You can call me at 407-572-3022 or email me at btscarpa@aol.com

Thank you
Bernard Scarpa
IPP: Specializing in Income producing properties
RSPS - Resort and Second Home Property Specialist
PRS - Primary Residence Specialist
RS: Relocation Specialist
STRS - Short Term Rental Home Specialist
SFR - Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource
CSSE - Certified SHORT SALE Expert
Office Hours are 7 days a week
9:00 Am to 9:00 PM EST
Cell # 407-572-3022
Fax # 407-957-5843

btscarpa@aol.com
Hi Sue,
We've been working on many offers/contract together for some time... I have you set up to receive listings from me within the criteria you've asked for. If you have other questions or we need to adjust the criteria again, please let me know.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 8, 2013
Hello Sue,

There are currently 5 homes available in that zip code for 150k or less, with a pool. Here is a link to those 5 homes.

http://mfr.mlxchange.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=2225114…

If you are interested in any of them, or would like to set up a time to view them, please feel free to contact me. I'm here to help.

Becky Burke
Morris Williams Realty
352-536-4297
BeckyBrealtor@yahoo.com
Sue:

Information in Trulia is not always accurate, many properties you see are already sold or under contract. Below is info directly out of MLS as of 8/28/13.

Within 34746 there are only 3 homes with pool priced below 150K, click the link to see them > http://mfr.mlxchange.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=1427567…

And if we look at ALL of Kissimmee including Disney areas, Buena Ventura Lakes, Poinciana there are 46 homes with pool priced below 150K > http://mfr.mlxchange.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=1582905…

Please contact me with any questions about the homes, the purchasing process or financing. I can be reached directly at 407-791-9086 or AVegaPacheco@aol.com
Also, click on my photo to see my profile and recommendations.

Tony Vega
Antonelli Realty
Prudential Results Realty has a huge number of foreclosures in the Kissimmee area. To view our inventory please take a look at our website: http://melissagerace.prudentialresultsrealty.com

You're welcome to call or email me if I can be of further assistance. I work as a buyers agent and I know Kissimmee very well, as I not only work in the area, I live there as well.

Melissa M Gerace, REALTOR
Prudential Results Realty
(407)361-1694
Melissa.m.gerace@gmail.com