Home Buying in Wonder Lake>Question Details

Orly, Home Buyer in Wonder Lake, IL

i would like to know how is the neighbourhood of wonder lake is it good or bad?

Asked by Orly, Wonder Lake, IL Fri May 15, 2009

Answers

4
Umm dork its not lake county its mchenry county
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 19, 2010
I have lived in Wonder Lake my entire life(27 years) and its honestly a great town. Small town atmosphere and minutes away from all stores and restaurant. Sure there is some crime but what town doesn have it!!
Hi Orly,
As Realtors we really cannot tell you about good or bad, for legal reasons, but also the perception of what is good and what is bad is different for different buyers.... So the very best guidance we can give as Realtors is always to check the towns own website, contact the local police department for any crime information and there are a few other sites that can give you the information you need. Schools usually also have their own sites and detailed information.....

If you are interested in what a certain style and size of property is currently on the market for, or has recently sold in Wonderlake, then I can help you definitely with that, also with sending you (e-mailing you) daily all new properties for your review and get you any additional information about the properties that you may be interested in. Feel free to e-mail me directly with your wish list so that I could start providing you with that kind of information. My direct e-mail is edithsellshomes@gmail.com
Thank you!
Edith YourRealtor4Life! Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients!
Wonder Lake like every town has good and bad points. The homes are extremely affordable and it is ideally situated in Lake County. If you have questions about safety you can contact the local police dept.'s web site to track the amount and types of crime that happen in Wonder Lake.