Dyana Santia…, Home Buyer in New Britain, CT

i would like information in buying a house

Asked by Dyana Santiago, New Britain, CT Wed Jul 17, 2013

Answers

7
Hi Dyana,

My name is Pete Kulka and I am a CT licensed Mortgage Loan originator License#1046297. I would be happy to help you with understanding the process as well as the pre-qualification process so you are well prepared to start the exciting time of looking for a new home.

You can reach me at 203-228-1976

All the best to you.
Hello, I'm Esther, and I love real estate. I could help to pre-qualify you for a home. Whether you are a first timer or a move-up buyer, I have a working knowledge of many first time programs such as CHFA, or the DAP which is a down payment assistance program. FHA or if a veteran, the VA mortgage.

Looking forward to chatting. My number is 860-223-3277

Thankyou in advance,

Esther Farr

http://www.AdFarrRealty.com
A good place to start is to speak with a loan officer to determine what kind of loan you will be obtaining. Once you know that information it's time to contact a Realtor to figure out what your looking for in your new home.

If you would like a mortgage broker referral, I would be happy to assist.

Jessica Tracy
CG Real Estate
860-368-8383
Buying a home in today’s marketplace is complicated and can be overwhelming. Begin by doing some research of your own then find a real estate professional who will work with you to help you find the best home based on your needs and financial resources. The Connecticut Housing Finance Authority website http://(www.chfa.org) has good information about homeownership and also offers homebuyer education classes in various locations throughout the state, including at Neighborhood Housing Services in New Britain. I would be happy to help you. Check out my profile on Trulia.com.
Hi Dyana,

I've lived my entire life in New Britain. I now work with Keller out of West Hartford. I would gladly work with you to find a home in New Britain. It's a great place.

Carmine Abate
Agent- Keller Williams
West Hartford
860-462-6035
Contact a realtor and a real estate attorney too for good advice. Best of luck!
Hi Dyana, I would be happy to help you. I have extensive knowledge of New Britain. Please give me a call at your convenience to discuss your questions.............A 860-916-2744