Home Buying in Pontiac>Question Details

Linda Schone…, Home Buyer in Pontiac, MI

i would like cheap 5000.00 homes for sale in my area

Asked by Linda Schoneman, Pontiac, MI Thu Mar 15, 2012

looking to buy in my area to fix up and rent out.

Answers

6
MikeEaston’s answer
Ms. Schoneman the Oakland County Tax Sale is next month. If you are interested in bidding please contact me for a list when it becomes available and we can preview the properties before you bid.
would like to buy cheap homes evn if they need to be fixed...in franklin county area in tennessee
Please call me and I can help you find homes that fit dyour needs in the Pontiac area. I used to work in Pontiac and know the area very well.
Madhu Oberoi
madhuoberoi@hotmail.com
248-875-6739
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 12, 2012

Click on the link below and you will see a few homes that are $8,000.00 or less in Pontiac. There aren't many listed. You mentioned that you are looking for homes to purchase and rent out. If you are interested, we hava whole portfolio of homes that have been repaired and have tenants in them.

http://pub.realcomponline.com/publist.aspx?a=6526F797A623836…

They are not $8,000.00, but they are turn-key investment properties. Let me know if you are interested in viewing one of the portfolios and I can email that to you. Just send me an email and I can reply to your email address.

If you are interested in receiving daily updates with other properties that fit into your price range, let me know and I can set that search up for you.

Thanks again,

HAIG
Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com
You can access my web site for free http://www.michiganhome.net . Search and let me know . thanks Steve
what is your email address and I can send you some listings.

Joe Bertera. 248.521.6443. joebertera@gmail.com