Home Buying in Holden>Question Details

Marcia, Home Buyer in Holden, ME

i would like a house that fits my price not where it is but would rather east part of massachusetts - how do i do i find that house

Asked by Marcia, Holden, ME Fri Sep 25, 2009

real estate sites are limited with what you are interested in and what you can afford - making you choose towns does not offer you the best deal you can find

Answers

2
Hi Marcia- I'd be happy to try to help you start this. I am a licensed mortgage officer in Mass (and Maine). Do you have towns that you're interested in? What is your price range? Single family or condo? All the other details?
You don't "need" your own realtor- but it doesn't hurt and it almost never cost you anything. It comes out of the listing agent's commission on the sale.
I have a few I could recommend.
But first, you would need to get preapproved by a lender- in any case. Thanks, and good luck,

Ken L.
It seems you need to seek for Professional help called Realtor.
Look for one, email, call or make a visit to a Real Estate company. Do something for you.
Are you mortgage ready?