richmond dom…, Renter in Bakersfield, CA

i wont to see if i can by a house what do i need to do .

Asked by richmond dominique, Bakersfield, CA Sun Jan 22, 2012

something nice but affordable for me

Answers

8
Chasity Goodson’s answer
Hi Rich,
That is a very common question. The very first step is to meet with a loan officer to see if you qualify. The 3 things we want to see are

1.) Consistent verifiable income
2.) Acceptable credit
3.) Ability to cover the down payment,

Sometimes everything fits and you walk out with a prequalification letter. Then you would take the letter to an agent who will help you find a home. Other times one or more of these items will need some work but we will make sure you leave with specific instructions on how to get all 3 in line. It's a win win!

If you're interested in setting up an appointment, please give me a call 661-324-2525

Best wishes,

Chasity Goodson
Loan Officer at Pacific Funding Mortgage Division, PFMD
4825 Calloway Dr Suite H-101
Bakersfield, CA 93312
Phone: 661-324-2525
E-Fax: 661-206-4029
Email: chasity@bak.rr.com
DRE License # 01877009
NMLS License # 317122
Web Reference: http://www.littlelender.com
You can contact any lender you like but if you want the name and number of a local, reliable, hard working lender... here you go: Contact Cherie Bowen with Academy Mortgage. Her number is 661-343-1068. She will help you get pre-qualified and will answer all of your questions.
Once you have completed that first step, I would be very interested in helping you find a home in the area you indicated. There are a lot of properties available in the 93306 area, we just need to figure out what your target price range will be to get you the monthly payments you will be comfortable paying.
Whether you contact another lender or Cherie and whether you contact myself or another Realtor, I wish you much luck in finding a new home!! It's a great time to buy and you'll love the feeling of owning your home!

Valerie Ulrey
661-900-8792
Morning,

Start with two things:

1. Get pre-approved to know your price range.
2. Find the best agent/broker you can to help you.

Take some recommendations here from local agents. You will get better treatment that way.

Lance King/Owner-Managing Broker
lance@fixedrateproperties.com
415.722.5549
DRE# 01384425
PLEASE CALL ME for a buyer's TELEPHONE conference to determine your needs. I would LOVE to help you through this process. Now is an excellent time to buy with extremely LOW home prices in Bakersfield matched by extremely LOW mortgage rates for qualified buyers. I can put you in touch with a great mortgage brokers who can pre-qualify you over the phone so you can decide which loan best suits YOUR needs. Tell the mortgage broker how much you want to spend and what you want in monthly payments. Then we will start looking for a home for you. Feel free to call me direct at 661-747-7763. I look forward to hearing from you. RE/MAX received the prestigious National Awards for Both Buyer and Seller Satisfaction in 2011 - 2011. We are #1 World-wide. Dee Oliver, Realtor, RE/MAX Magic - 661-747-7763.
Give me a call and I can have a lender contact you to see if you qualify. She will take some basic information from you and help you determine a sales price that your comfortable making monthly payments on.

After that I can meet with you in my office for a buyers consultation. We will go over whats important to you in finding a home and search the MLS. I will set you up on a client portal to view and manage your new home listings as they hit the market.

Give me a call today to get the process started! 661-302-2013

Alli Fountain
661-302-2013
AlliFountain@kw.com
http://www.AlliFountain.com
Web Reference: http://allifountain.com
The first thing you need to do is to get pre qualified to see how much home you can afford to buy. We have alot of good mortgage brokers here in Bakersfield. Give me a call and I will give you a couple of names and phone numbers for you to call. 661 747 6208

Mortgage Broker or your local bank first!
If you are going to need a mortgage, your first step is to contact your bank or a local lending institution to see if you qualify for financing.

Next - Contact a local real estate agent and go shopping.
Web Reference: http://www.321property.com