blancj, Home Buyer in Shelby Township, MI

i was wondering if you could tell me how much it costs to have an in ground pool? thanks.

Asked by blancj, Shelby Township, MI Tue Jun 19, 2012

Answers

4
A cost of a pool depend on so many factors that the only meaningful way to find out the true cost in your case will be shopping around and getting different quotes from many contractors.

After that, find out how much will cost to maintain the pool running every month, to see if this option will really work for you.

Best of Luck,

Maria Cipollone

http://www.Flahomespecialist.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 8, 2013
Coincidentally I just had a couple of quotes done and for approximately 20x14 inground gunite pool they all seemed to start around $42,000-45,000 and of course you can upgrade the walls, filters, heaters, vacuums, hot tubs, covers and run them past $100K!!! Also you can go fiberglass insert or lined walls and then it would be less. Hope this helps a little anyway.
We install pools around here at homes, but I can't be sure what it costs up in Michigan for sure. Here you would be looking at $30-40k for a pool install along with a fence that is required around it. This would be for a fiberglass pool, gunite would be more.
No, I doubt that any of us can;
we are Realtors, not pool installers.

If we gave you a figure it would be meaningless:
I suggest you contact a Pool Installer; they will give you a free estimate
and they will be able to see what they are doing!
your comment is rude and not necessary
Flag Tue Jun 19, 2012