Home Buying in Poughkeepsie>Question Details

rsimone122, Home Buyer in Poughkeepsie, NY

i was told that i need to get a 203 k approved

Asked by rsimone122, Poughkeepsie, NY Thu Nov 21, 2013

Answers

3
My friend Carl specializes in 203k mortgages. He gets them done when others often can not. He's with Quicken which is one of the largest companies in the nation and that's probably why he can pull strings.

You can contact him at 313-373-2002.

Tell him Brian Kurtz said to give him a call.
If you are purchasing a home that requires FHA loan with rehab money (referred to as 203K loan) then you will get a loan providing you will one loan consisting of loan for purchase and renovation. I have lenders that will provide 203K loan. If you need to discuss further please call me. I

Sanjeev Ahuja, NMLS #148731
Mortgage Broker
Home Funding LLC
110 Jericho Turnpike Ste 214
Floral Park, NY 11001
Direct Phone 917-517-2552
NYS Registered Mortgage Broker, Dept of Financial Services, Loans arranged through third parties (NMLS # 885573)
The HUD 203k loan allows buyers to wrap the purchase price and rehab costs into one mortgage. If you are looking to buy a fixer upper, then this maybe a good option for you. It is a good idea, and sometimes a requirement, to be preapproved for a loan before putting in an offer on a home. It helps speed up the purchase process, shows you are financially able to buy the home you are making an offer on and it help you to know your price boundaries.

Here are a few links that may help you out:

HUD 203k Loan information: http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/program_offices/hou…

Discounted Real Estate Listings: http://www.bankforeclosuressale.com/