Abderrezak, Home Buyer in Troy, MI

i was looking for a house, i found one that i do like (i saw it on trulia.com), but the problem is i dont know how to begin,how to get the pre-aproval

Asked by Abderrezak, Troy, MI Thu Jan 13, 2011

need some one to work with (agent or borker) that who will be able to inform me about the process from the start to the end , as a first time buyer i dont really know what to do, all my friend are saying to find an agent first , who? i dont really know.
please email me at bazakyanat@gmail.com, or at abderezak.yanat@hp.com.
thanks

Answers

6
Abderrezak get in touch with a good Realtor® in your area first. Here is a link to top contributors on Trulia in your area.

http://www.trulia.com/voices/directory/Oakland_County_MI-age…

A good Realtor® is going to know the "go to" people in mortgage lending that can get the job done. Jusy to give you an idea with the same lender I have experienced 30 day no problem closes and currently a closing that is going for a 52 day escrow. The buyers loan officer told her no problem for a 30 day close and started requesting income docs 24 days into escrow. That is about 3 weeks to late. Lazy Loan Officer not my referral her choice.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 13, 2011
Abderrezak,

I would love to help you from start to finish! This is going to be one of the best and biggest most fun times in your life!

I am so excited for you! Feel free to contact me I would be honored to take you through the process!

Talk to you soon,

Vera

veragonzalez@kw.com
Dear Abderrezak,

I have already answered this question, but I would like to make a comment about a previous post. James Gordon makes an excellent point. I have run into this myself with one lender three times. Also, not my choice.
It is very important to ask a lot of questions and interview different ones and don't be afraid to ask for references and CALL them.

True professionals like to work with true professionals, so chances are whether you contact the lender first or the agent first, either of them will be able to point you in the right direction.
Web Reference: http://www.lindacefalu.com
If it were in Orlando, I'd be glad to help!!!

It is free for you (as a buyer) to work with an agent. I'd suggest you call three of your local agents and interview them. Then pick which one you feel the most comfortable with.
Speak with a local Mortgage Banker. They should be able to walk you through the process from start to finish. If you need a Real Estate agent they should be able to refer you to one. You can also start by finding a quality Realtor who can then refer you to a quality Mortgage Banker. Ask a friend or family member that you trust when it comes to financial matters they should know some body. You can also find and Agent or Mortgage Banker on this site. Find one your comfortable with and ask to speak with a past client of theirs if they are any good they should not have any issue with providing you a bunch of past clients willing to speak to you. Buying a home should be fun and exciting, and with the right Realtor and Loan Officer that should be the end result. Hope that helps.
Abderrezak,

Hopefully, someone from MI will get back to you quickly.

While you wait, you can start by contacting several agents from different companies and interview them. Ask them what THEIR PROCESS is. Make sure that you have a good fit with personalities. First-time home buyers usually have many issues to work through, so you need someone who is patient and knowledgeable. A good agent should be able to recommend several different lenders for you to choose from. Choosing a good lender is also very important.

Best of luck to you.
Linda