Home Buying in Waterbury>Question Details

Wrny24@hotma…, Home Buyer in Jersey City, NJ

i was in the army and now i want to buy a house...i know the army pay for down payment an closing...

Asked by Wrny24@hotmail.com, Jersey City, NJ Thu Nov 7, 2013

if a buy a 200,000.00 dollars home with an av loan..about how much are going to be the mortgage.?

Answers

6
It's not the army that is necessarily paying for the loan, you are just offered exclusive veteran benefits that cover 100% financing. Unfortunately, it will be difficult to give you an accurate estimate of what you mortgage payment will be because this depends on your finances, length of the loan, and interest rates. The best thing for you to do to figure out if you can qualify for a loan and what loan amount you will qualify for, it would be best to speak with a lender directly. Lenders like myself who would be glad to speak with you to help you get the loan that you need. If you have any further questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me. Good luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Before we can calculate the mortgage payment, we need to determine the rate. This is done by discussing, and reviewing, your credit profile to obtain the most accurate and honest pricing. Only then can the payment information be obtained. I would recommend we speak so I can gain a clearer snapshot of your scenario and provide you with the information you seek. I may be reached via phone or email; whichever is easier.

Kindest regards,

Paul F. Marzolla
Sr. Mortgage Advisor
(201) 957-6768
thank you for your help.....i have good credit but what i am making a year is about 25,000 .can i get a VA loan making the kind of money?
Flag Mon Nov 11, 2013

Kindest regards,

Paul F. Marzolla
Sr. Mortgage Advisor
(201) 957-6768
The army doesn’t pay for anything; all the VA does is guarantee the loan in case the borrower defaults and they even charge for doing that. The amount of the loan will depend on your eligibility. If you haven’t used the VA eligibility in the past the loan amount would be $204,300 on a sale price of $200,000 if you do not make a down payment. Hope this helps, good luck,

Jim Simms
NMLS # 6395
JSimms@cmcloans.com
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time
I answer questions about financing real estate based on my decades of experience dealing with mortgage underwriters. This answer is my personal opinion, has not been reviewed or approved by the company I work for. I do not offer legal or tax advice, if you need answers from an attorney or CPA find one knowledgeable in your local market.
Web Reference: http://jamessimms.com/
I did the same thing a year ago, former Marines and current Army. We got the VA loan and it was so easy. The army will pay for the down payment but there are certain percentages you will have to pay which is determined by how much, if any you put down. There are also programs that will assist you in your move and find you a great agent in your area. I would be happy to tell you about all the programs. My number is 203-313-1238.
I just have a few questions are you active-duty or discharged? Second are you looking for a mortgage payment total or are you looking to know the total mortgage amount in the end with the VA fee added?
i am looking for a 200,000 home..
Flag Thu Nov 7, 2013
i am discharged...i want to know about how much i will pay every month.
Flag Thu Nov 7, 2013