Thobile, Home Buyer in 21225

i was deniad becouse of my credit bureau im now clean

Asked by Thobile, 21225 Fri Jun 22, 2012

so i want to know if when can i reapply again

Answers

9
Ahmad’s answer
Thobile,
The best way to know if and when you can reapply to purchase a home is to find a loan officer who you feel comfortable with to pull your credit report and advise you on this. Be wary that you don't want to jump from one loan officer to the next because each time your credit report is pulled it can affect your score too. So it is important that you find a loan officer that you can build a good relationship with because that loan officer will give you advise just in case you are not ready yet....they can tell you what steps you need to take to get ready and they will walk you down the path to becoming ready to purchase. Once you are there you will need to find a real estate agent who will help you find your dream home. Please let me know if I can be of assistance!
“I was denied and now I am clean” is a little vague. If you disputed accurate information that was negative in order to get a mortgage that is fraud and a good underwriter will be very cautious about approving a loan. So should you if that is what you did. On the other hand if you cleaned up the mess by paying off collections etc, good job!

Jim Simms
NMLS # 6395
JSimms@cmcloans.com
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time
You can apply for a loan any time, but I would recommend that you speak to a loan officer who is experienced in your area. They will guide you through your options, including whether or not it is better to wait longer or buy now. Good luck!
Good for you Thobile! You can re-apply anytime for a mortgage loan. Make sure you connect with a good LOCAL lender!
You can reapply for a loan any time. You may also want to shop around for a loan because not all lenders have the same requirements. I would be happy to sit down with you over coffee to discuss your options and share with you my list of preferred lenders. Buying a home can be a daunting process and I would be happy to help you through the process.
June Piper-Brandon
Associate Broker
Century 21 New Millennium
410-292-0100 (direct)
410-730-8888 (office)
http://www.JunePiperBrandon.com
That is great that you took the time and effort to do that! I work with a lot of first time home buyers, many of whom have worked to get their credit up to realize their dream of owning a house. You owe it to yourself now to work with a Realtor and Loan officer who will work as hard to help you realize your dreams. Give me a shout and we'll talk about finding that home for you! I work with a great lender who will work hard to get you what you deserve.
thanks! - Randy
Anytime. Best wishes on your journey to home ownership!
you can reapply anytime, however,, if you had a foreclosure you have to wait about 3yrs before you can purchase a house...
You can apply for a mortgage loan any time. Your ability to qualify for the loan would be determined by the mortgage company.