Vonnaaj, Home Buyer in Henderson, NV

i was born here in clearwater and am looking into the possibility of moving back but am highly concerned about where a good nieghborhood?

Asked by Vonnaaj, Henderson, NV Sun Jan 20, 2013

Answers

12
Cohn Pamela’s answer
Hi Vonnaaj,

Being born here you have some familiiarity with the area, while many people relocating, have no idea till they get here. You already know we have some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Where to live depends on so many factors: job, lifestyle, budget, family size or number of people in home, schools and the particular type of home you are looking for.

While most people start on line, it's not the same as being here to check it out. Interview some full time professional Realtors, find one you are comfortable with and work with them. Have a serious conversation about your needs and what you are looking for so your agent can design a custom search and try to narrow it down before you visit.

I have a free service called “Listingbook”, which I provide for my clients. It is like a back door into the MLS, which updates daily: new listings, price changes, solds & withdrawn listings, allowing you to really be able to follow and learn the market. I set up a basic search according to your guidelines. Once you are in, you can change the parameters as you need. If this is something you would be interested in let me know & I would be glad to set up your free Listingbook Account.

I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155
-
-
Just fly in of Google Earth, take a ride down the streets in the area you're interested in and look around. Then go to one of the many crime wesites and check out the area.

This is not rocket surgery, regardless how some may try to make consumers believe it is!

As a Mortgage Broker, a native of Tampa Bay, who used to work in Clearwater at US 19 and Enterprise Rd. for 7 yrs, I can help you pick an area to live.

Go to my website http://www.pro-option.com pick two loan programs you want info on and call me 888-662-4404

==
Hi Vonnaaj

A good neighborhood for you is best determined by having a conversation about what your needs are. As Realtors, we are not allowed to "steer" people to neighborhoods for one reason or the other.

I have never met anyone who has decided on a area by looking on the net or talking to people. Those are helpful factors but you need to spend time in an area to decide if it for you. As an agent, I an assist by answering questions and telling you about the pluses and minuses of certain properties.

Please contact me through my website if you would like assistance. You can also get some info on there about different areas.

Regards
Gavin
Trulia and some great tools online to help you decide where to buy. Looking at stats and reports is the best place to start, as this only costs time and not gas. Below is Trulia's link to Henderson, NV and this link has price stats, school reports, etc... & crime stats.

http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Henderson-Nevada/

Hope this helps,

Josh Barnett, Realtor
Metro First Realty
Web Reference: http://www.GetSoldOKC.com
-
Vonnaaj,

Give me a Price Range, are you looking for, $150k to 190k, 200k to 300k, 400k to 500K or more?

Email me an estimated price at: steve@pro-option.com and I'll send you a GFB

===
Vonnaaj,

This time of year brings Florida to mind for many tiring of the winters. There are several possibilities in the Clearwater area- but as many have said your budget, job and possible school requirements will be a big factor.

Do you need to sell first? Are you on any type of a time frame? Is it just you or will you be coming with family members and/or pets? What are you house requirements-bedrooms, baths, minimum square footage....some of the factors that go into making up a custom search.

Most import get pre-approved. If you need lender names let me know. Don't just see what you will qualify for...work it backwards to a comfortable monthly payment (including principal, interest, taxes, insurance and any HOA fees)...then see how much mortgage money that will buy you. Don't forget to budget for closing costs.

Interview agents till you find a full time professional you are comfortable with and then work with them. You can be learning the market on line way before you even make your first visit back..

Are you currently actively looking for a home or just browsing on line for now? I have a free service called “Listingbook”, which I provide for my clients. It is like a back door into the MLS, which updates daily: new listings, price changes, solds & withdrawn listings, allowing you to really be able to follow and learn the market. I set up a basic search according to your guidelines. Once you are in, you can change the parameters as you need. If this is something you would be interested in let me know & I would be glad to set up your free Listingbook Account.

When you visit the Clearwater area, I also have a free automated service called CITY (Curbside Info to You) available 24/7. I issue you a number you can call on ANY Real Estate For Sale sign and a computer reads the MLS information to you, from the street number & address for all ACTIVE MLS listings. If this would be helpful let me know. If you have a smart phone & TEXT "PAMELA" to 727-213-5142 it will give you a free mobile site. Bookmark it to you front page and use it anytime. Email me your cell phone & I'll registered it so you won't get annoying follow up calls. If you want to talk to me there is a prompt or you can call me on my cell. If you want to put it on multiple phones, I can put up to three numbers on one user name. Just send the numbers you want added. Put it in your favorites for quick access when you are driving around. I use it all the time.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, NHS
Prudential Tropical Realty
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155
There are many great neighborhoods in Clearwater. You need to know what would be affordable for you and if wwork and schools are an issue. Let me know if I can help you. Thanks.

Vangie Pappas
Pappas Realty & Management Co.
727-501-3268
-
I'm from the Tampa Bay area, 48 yr Florida native.

Florida Real Estate is appreciating again, rates are at historic lows, but borrowers are finding its harder to qualify for a loan with all the new regulations and lenders tightening guidelines.

Below are some of the best programs from A to Z available, including the all new Stated Income Alt Loans for Self Employed borrowers

After reviewing these programs below, please email me at Steve@pro-option.com with the ones you'd like more info about:

1) 100% LTV- VA - pay off debt at closing on a purchases too!

2) 100% LTV- USDA - 12 mo. into Chapter 13 BK…OK Too!

3) 99% LTV- FHA

4) 97% LTV- NEW- No PMI -No FHA 1.75% MIP Fee!

5) 95% LTV- NEW-No PMI!

6) 95% LTV- NEW-CONDO Loan

7) 90% LTV- NEW-No PMI -2nd Home

8) 90% LTV- New-Jumbo w/cc

9) 85% LTV- NEW- No PMI to Super Jumbo

10) 80% LTV- Rental Property

Stated Income Alt Loan programs StatedIncomeALT.com

11) 80% LTV- to Super Jumbo

12) 80% LTV- FIX n’ FLIP Invest. Prop. – No min. credit!

13) 75% LTV-to Mega Jumbo

14) 75% LTV- Foreign Nationals-to Super Jumbo

15) 75% CLTV-after Short Sale, BK, Foreclosure to Super Jumbo

16) 70% LTV- Hard Money to Jumbo

17) Lot Loans / Land Loans Too!

Note: Stated Income ALT programs are Not No Doc loans, borrowers must still show "The Ability To Repay the Loan." However, these programs allow flexability that other loans do not.

COMMERCIAL PROGRAMS –many available nationwide

18) 90% LTV- Full Doc

19) 85% LTV- Full Doc

20) 90% LTV- Stated Income Alt- Constr. & Constr. Comp.

http://www.pro-option.com

===
I understand your concern. My daughter just moved back to the area and was surprised at all the changes. Let me know if you are looking for a single family home, condo or villa. As the other agents have pointed out it depends on location, size, and price. Would be happy to send you some listings tailored to your needs even before you get here to peruse. Would need to know what those needs are and the order that they are important to you.

Pat Fisher, Broker
Fisher Realty
Vonna,
Good areas of Clearwater?
There are many. However, your budget and requirements will be an important factor in regards to what is available and what properties will be appropriate. I have a variety of homes avaiable such as a 2/1/1 well maintained pool home in N Clearwater (Greenbriar) that will make someone a excellent home. ($149,000) 'First Look)
-
A 4/2/2 pool home in Clearwater coming a the end of this month on Eagle Run. ($194,00) Arabian Stallions just on the other side of the back fence...in CLEARWATER!!!
-
A 2/1 single family home, block constructed home, in Clearwater near the parts (Cliff Stevens, Eddie Rice and Mocasain Lake Parks in the Wood vallely community for $72,000.

Give a call and we can chat.
If you are serious.

Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, Fl
727.420.4041
http://RealEstateMadeEZ.us
It depends on the type of home you are looking for. We have many good communities to choose from and many price ranges. Do you like the beaches, boating, sports. Do you like a small city downtown area, dining out, are museums and art your passion. I've been here since 1968 and have seen many changes, but I would still recommend Pinellas County to anyone wishing to relocate to our area. I live in the downtown St Pete area, I am familiar with the beaches, and I work out of the Seminole area. Please call me at 727-742-0922, Thanks Kathy Shutler-Johnson, Century 21 Champions, Madeira Beach, Fl.
Thank you for your inquiry I would certainly recommend the Seminole area or the Redington Beach area do Due elevatio but please advise if you're looking for waterfront homes or condos happy to help you by email is Sbusse@msn.com phone number 727-560-2222 thank you very much for your inquiry
Web Reference: http://Www.stevebusse.com
elevation? i am in nevada so to me florida is a pancake. ha ha seriously though i assume you are discussing water tables. am i correct on this?
Flag Sun Jan 20, 2013