pwr.kat3@gma…, Home Buyer in 85258

i want to see houses between shea and cactus (NO FURTHER EAST THAN PIMA) idk why i'm getting s. scotts. Nothing South of Indian Bend PLEASE!

Asked by pwr.kat3@gmail.com, 85258 Sat Nov 16, 2013

Answers

14
I'm looking to move to Scottsdale and I've noticed the low prices in south Scottsdale. I noticed your concern about south Scottsdale and am wondering why. I want to ensure that I don't buy in a less desirable location. Please tell me your suggestion as to the areas I might want to look at. Thanks a million. I don't want to make an expensive mistake.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 16, 2013
oops, i see i did answer you in november! sorry about that! if you want to know anything else i'm happy to help, and i'm not a realtor, so i don't use catch phrases like "different flavor", (which in normal person speak usually means one area is nice and the other is a dump!)
Flag Mon Jan 27, 2014
hi, sorry, i just saw this! s. scottsdale is ok, there are some cute little houses, and it's close 2 old town scottsdale,has a great mall, fashion square, which has nordstrom, macy's,neiman marcus, tiffany, gucci, louis vuitton,literally about every upscale brand store u can think of!(u should google it if u lIke to shop!) there are also a lot of nice clubs, they've kind of completely refurbished all the retail places, but not the houses.i think u can find Some,(although i haven't yet!) but in my opinion,they don't match the upscale vibe of the businesses.i've always lived here, and most of that area is old (which is cool, i love old houses) but tiny houses, usually just carports instead of garages, tiny lots, and not very well kept. i'm still looking b/c i'm getting a divorce and have 2 downsize,(A Lot!)which may b y i don't care much 4 that particular area, because i love my house now and don't want 2 move!goodluck!
Flag Mon Jan 27, 2014
CJ,

Have you been pre approved yet? I'm with a lender in Phoenix and can help you if your still looking for a AZ licensed Loan Officer. Eric Lopez http://www.newwestlending.com/EricLopez
Flag Tue Jan 7, 2014
hi, well, you get what you pay for, and the prices are low for a reason. but i have lived here since i was a child, in the early 70's, and had the privilege of being raised on mummy mountain. i now live off of shea, in a beautiful area. i would stay away from S. scottsdale, the house where old and ugly back then, so unless there has been extensive remodeling that i'm not aware of, it wouldn't be my first choice. true, it is walking distance to parks and old town scottsdale (the cool old tourist traps, that are still really fun to go to!) i don't know if you have kids, but i would look between indian bend, and shea. (particularly McCormick Ranch. lots of parks, good schools, great nearby private schools, etc. but i would avoid 'south' scottsdale, the "hallcraft home" they speak of are 60 + years old, and not in a good way! lots of some kind of siding, etc. and it's been my experience you don't really get the best element in neighbors. hope this helps! kat
Flag Sun Nov 17, 2013
South Scottsdale is very unique in many ways. The majority of homes are Hallcraft block/brick homes that were built between 1950 and 1970. Now I personally have sold atleast 20+ homes in S. Scottsdale alone. No doubt there are always plumbing and different issues that will arise from homes built that long ago... What you do see is a lot of re-habs/re-builds along with pride of ownership in most neighborhoods. S. Scottsdale has it's own "flavor" if you will.... Some people really love being close to Old Town and some folks could care less. As far as areas and values, I rather enjoy from Indian Bend/Scottsdale rd on up north from there. That's just my comfort zone because there is a fantastic train park for kids and a Ruth's Christ's steakhouse across the street! It's all preference... Values are pretty solid everywhere, just get a professional to guide you through to where your comfortable.
Flag Sat Nov 16, 2013
Equestrian Manor may be the community for you.. 62 nd south of Cactus
Are you still looking to buy? Are you working with an agent already?
I can provide you with all the properties that are on the market today, please let me know if I can help.

Real Estate Professional / Prestige Realty
Bianca Bennett / 602-570-7898
Bianca@InvestInArizonaHomes.com
Website: http://www.InvestInArizonaHomes.com
It's all about "quality of life" in Scottsdale as you well know.

With regard to your property search, there isn't much a Realtor can do for you if we don't know your price range and other criteria. I can rattle off at least a hand full of places where I think you would feel at home.

So please, call or email me and I'd be happy to help you find a home in the perfect area and also send you listings in ONLY the area you are interested in.

I'm sure you've received enough "call me now" responses, so I'll stop here.

Robin Bryant
Realty Executives Scottsdale
23 years of Service
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 17, 2013
Kay thanks for starting a great conversation.

Cj there is nothing wrong with south scottsdale some great properties located close to old town scottsdale and all around in the south area. There is a different lifestyle in the south vs north but both are great areas. Give me a call at any time 480-980-2464 and lets chat about a the different options.

Andrew Bloom
Great area, and some great options. Thanks for the email and best of luck in your search.
Let me know if I can help you further.
Hi Pwr.kat,
I would be happy to show you homes between Shea and Cactus. Please call me at 480-966-9353 or email with your time preferences.

Steffy Hristova, MBA, SFR, Realtor®
HomeSmart
Tel: (480) 966-9353 Fax: (602) 507-3703
3131 E. Camelback Rd. #125
Phoenix AZ 85016
Web Reference: http://www.talktosteffy.com
no problem, I will make sure the directional parameters are correct. What size, price, and single family?, condo/townhouse? I would really appreciate some input as it will help me greatly assist in getting you what you want to look at... Thank you
Good afternoon,

We have a revolutionary software that you can use it is our VIP agent folio. This system allows you to pick and choose the map are it also allows you to communicate in real time for any questions or comments you have.

We can set you up or you can visit northscottsdale.agentfolio.com

We were recently ranked the #3 team
In the valey and assist more buyers in the area you are looking for than just about any one. Our VIP agent folio is a great top for you to use with no obligations. If you would like personalized assistance in your home search please feel free to reach out anytime day or night.

Andrew Bloom
Good afternoon,
I've sent you the list of homes in a separate email. Everything (including single family homes, town homes and codos) that are available between Cactus/Shea - and 101 and 136th Street.

Please let me know if there is any additional information I can provide.

Tina
hi, thanks, but you don't need to send mote. (i don't want east of pima, which 90th st,) when i posted my question i thought it was to the 3 realtors on the photo, now my mailbox is clogged with realtor mail! thanks anyway!
Flag Sun Nov 17, 2013
Contact me for am MLS Portal that will give you more accurate data and more info.
Thank you. Would love to work with you. Please see my website at http://www.kennethlclark.com I can be reached at 602-803-0933 Have a great weekend. Ken
There are currently 55 homes that are available on the Multiple Listing Service that meet your criteria. Here is a link to view these homes:

http://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bin/mainmenu.cgi?cmd=url+other/ru…

When are you available to tour these homes?
I can set them up on the mls using street parameters if you like.