tinnyunt2009, Renter in Sloan, NV

i want to rent apartment near Henderson NV 89054

Asked by tinnyunt2009, Sloan, NV Thu Jul 25, 2013

Answers

7
Good afternoon,

I’m no real estate agent, just a humble Mortgage Banker, but I can give you some guidance on your search for the right rental apartment.

In my experience in the real estate trade, I’ve discovered that the consumer is best served by adopting some simple strategies, whether you’re buying a home, selling one, or renting an apartment.

First: remember that real estate agents work on commission. The better quality agents---and those with the most experience---will be testing you from the initial contact to determine if you’re serious and will commit to using their services. Why? Because real estate is like any other business; you don’t sit at a table in a restaurant to read the menu without actually buying food at some point. It’s the same concept: the experienced real estate professional has to earn a living by renting apartments to serious and qualified prospective renters.

Therefore, the smart consumer should be well-prepared and committed to respecting the real estate professional’s time. Prepare yourself with three fundamentals: amenities, location, and price.

Know your requirements for the apartment you wish to rent in terms of amenities (one bedroom versus three bedrooms; elevator building or private house), location (proximity to public transportation or need for parking), and price. If you present yourself as well-prepared you’ll have a better chance of working with an experienced agent who will work hard to find you the right apartment.

Second, start with the internet---especially TRULIA.com---but stay “local.” Here on TRULIA.com you can easily find a local professional by clicking on “FIND an AGENT” at the top of this page. There you can hone in on a seasoned professional in exactly the area where you wish to rent your apartment.

TRULIA provides exceptional tools to help you as a consumer understand the quality of the professional you’re working with. Read the agent’s profile; check out the recommendations from previous clients; get to know the level of experience of the agent and the areas that agent covers.

Third, real estate agents are prevented by Federal regulations from answering certain types of questions. They cannot discuss schools or school districts, crime statistics, and a variety of other issues prohibited by Fair Housing regulations. If your agent is vague when you ask certain types of questions, now you know why.

Finally, demonstrate your level of seriousness to your real estate agent. Show up on time for your appointments to view apartments. If you’re required to submit documents for the Landlord to review with your rental application, get them into your agent’s hands pronto. Not only does this help you potentially get one step ahead of a competing renter, but you’ll be viewed by the Landlord as a responsible renter. Landlords prefer responsible renters, don’t they?

I hope that helps you improve the results of your search for an apartment, and helps you with a better quality experience.

Trevor Curran

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
First off do you mean 89052? Anthem, Seven Hills, Green Valley Ranch, South Fork, MacDonald Ranch and Highland area? If so :

Search http://www.Las-Vegas-Real-Estate-Home.com

Phil Scheinman, ABR, GRI, E-PRO
Broker * Sales Agent * Realtor
Realty One
2831 St. Rose Parkway Ste. 100
Las Vegas, NV 89074
Direct: 702-580-9198
Fax: 702-614-9337
E-mail:smokey25@cox.net

http://www.philScheinman.com
I live in Henderson in Lake Las Vegas. I do work with rentals and have 35 years experience.
Please contact me at 702-755-6967 or evhonegger@gmail.com.
Thank you.
Ev Honegger
Rhodes Ranch Realty
Contact a realtor before you rent. The realtor can find many properties for you in your price range.
Most Realtors can search our local MLS for homes in Henderson and send you a list,,,
Have you checked all the properties for rent on Trulia @ Henderson NV 89054 ?

If you need assistants, please let me know.
Call a local Real Estate office and let them know you are looking and ask for a Rental Specialist.
They can guide you through the process and get you the best place, at the best price!