Stephanie, Home Buyer in vaccaro

i want to purchase my first home. My documented income is 90,000.00. My husband has an undocumented income.

Asked by Stephanie, vaccaro Mon May 26, 2008

We are looking at homes in the 350-400 range. Is it still possible to get a home loan with undocumented income? We have Ficos in the high 600's. Help!!!

Answers

5
You should really call a mortgage broker. Every bank operate differently.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 21, 2010
Good day,Sir/Madam.

Tired of Seeking Loans and Mortgages? Have you been turned down constantly by your banks and other financial institutions? Are you about loosing your home due to financial constrains? We are in the business of offering Non-Collateral Loans For Your financial benefit at 3% minimum.
If interested, kindly furnish me with the following details below.

1.Full Name.#
2.Address.#
3.Country.#
4.State.#
5.Occupation.#
6.Telephone Number.#
7.Age.#
8.Purpose of loan .#
9.Marital Status.#
10.Sex.#
11.Amount Needed.#
12.Loan Duration.#

we will contact you with further information and reliable beneficiary assistance relevant to financing of the loan sum. In acknowledgment of receipt of these details, a well calculated accrued interest, repayment plan and secured payment protection policy will be disclosed in subsequent correspondence.

Thanks for your patronage!

I look forward to hearing from you soonest.

Kind regards,
Contact person: Mr. Rolland lincon(Loan officer),
Contact mail:heritageloaninvestment@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 21, 2010
Hi there!

The short answer to your question is that there are three important factors that go into deciding to grant a loan. The first is credit, the second is down payment, and the third is income. I work with Holmgren and Associates in Montclair. In recent meetings with John Holmgren, he tells me that if you have two of the three you are probably still all right but if you are working with a one sided triangle it will be much tougher. Make sure the combined FICO is over 680 and you should be okay. The new FHA loans will probably work well for your family.

Nicole
Web Reference: http://baileyhomegroup.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon May 26, 2008
Stephanie,
Stated income loans are hard to get. Start by looking for a loan broker to work with and let them run your qualifications. Go to the bank that you have a realtionship with also and see what they have to say. Things have defiantely changed in the last six months and if you can't do it now be patient it will change again. The pendulum had swung too far to one side and now has swung to far to the other side and it will calm down. Money needs to be loaned and the money hasn't disappeared.
If you need referrals to loan brokers ask the agents at the open houses in your price range for names of mortgage brokers they would work with. But really go to the bank you bank with and see what they can do.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon May 26, 2008
Jed Lane, Real Estate Pro in San Francisco, CA
You should be fine Stephanie. Find an experienced Reraltor in your area, and they will be able to help you. If you need help doing that, call or email me, I can refer you to one of my sister offices in Berkeley or surrounding area. Best of Luck! The Coach
Web Reference: http://askPCR.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon May 26, 2008