Home Buying in 78065>Question Details

Sonia, Home Buyer in Mobile, AL

i want to purchase a property that is being financed 100% by the owner. What is the procedure? As far as paperwork that we need to get from seller

Asked by Sonia, Mobile, AL Mon Feb 28, 2011

What documentation do we need to start the process of buying a home that is financed by the owner selling the property?

Help the community by answering this question:


It's in your best interest to have an attorney who specializes in real estate to handle all related paperwork--why not protect yourself your attorney can best advise.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 1, 2011
Hi Sonia. The paperwork will include and Agreement of Sale, Mortgage, Promissory Note, etc. Contact a local attorney for proper representation.

~Robert Greenblatt
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 1, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer