Home Buying in Hesperia>Question Details

tstio, Home Buyer in Hesperia, CA

i want to buy small house in Hesperia,ca.i work as independent contractor (Driver),can i get mortgage with my 1099 to show ? thank You

Asked by tstio, Hesperia, CA Tue Feb 4, 2014

Hello Tstio,

Did you receive an answer and did you take action? What is your situation now?

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 17, 2014
Independent contractors file taxes two, they receive a 1099 form, but you must file income taxes for two years prior to purchasing a home.

Call me and I can explain in greater detail.
Jose Rodriguez
Good Morning,

Your ability to purchase is in the income you make that can be substantiated by your taxes and/or bank statements and of course credit history.
The first step would be to get you pre-approved so you know how much you can afford and know your comfortable with the terms of the loan.
Let me know if I can be of further assistance.
I have been working with self employed and contractor borrowers since 1987. Let's discuss your loan scenario in more detail. Contact me at 800 315 8803. My name is Bart and I am happy to answer your mortgage questions, 7 days a week and review your loan scenario. Until then, I look forward to hearing from you.

Bart Gabe - Lending Nationwide Since 1987

800 315 8803

NMLS 20743
Yes you can, howver, you need to make sure you speak with a lender representative experienced in this area. Too often I work with clients who have had a bad time of it due to the inexperience of the person they are working with.
I'm available to help you at your convenience if you wish.

I can do a full underwriting approval ahead of time if need be and I also offer credit score improvement programs for free while we work on your mortgage.

If you like my answer, consider clicking on a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer”

Robert L. Hanson
Gladewater National Bank
First Time Homebuyer Specialist

Direct: 240-752-7549 Cell: 301-651-7822
Email: robertlh66@verizon.net
NMLS# 695929

Rate quote or live chat with me at the link below:
Yes. I would be more than happy to get you pre-approved. Just call me or send me and email anytime