rutech, Other/Just Looking in Los Angeles, CA

i want to buy or lease a condo in Marina Del Rey. I was looking at some units at the marina city club or the newer glass buildings.

Asked by rutech, Los Angeles, CA Fri Sep 23, 2011

I called some of the realtors listed in the Argonaut, but all went to voicemail. The only one who answered was the husband and wife team at the marina city club, but he was a real ass. Why would I take that type of behavior if I am willing to give them 6% of 2mil.

Answers

9
You are the client, it is unfortunate you experienced this non-professional behavior. It is disappointing that agents are not responding to calls or texts and frustrating. There are professional Realtors in Marina del Rey, CA. I am a Realtor in Marina del Rey, CA. below are condominiums/townhouses for sale or lease in Marina del Rey, CA.
http://marinadelreycondotownhouse.blogspot.com/

For assistance.
Gail Mercedes Cole
EXP Realty
310.853.9933
Hello Rutech, sorry to hear you were treated that way. There are plenty of great Realtors to work with that work in this area, try searching here on Trulia, focus first on the ones with PRO after there name, they usually have been in the business for quite sometime and can provide you with a wealth of information about the area. I work in this area, if you have any questions, feel free to contact me anytime!

Have a great day!
Heather Paul, Realtor
Coldwell Banker
310-586-0364
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 8, 2011
Dear Rutech,
Sorry to hear of your bad experiences, but it certainly does not reflect upon all Realtors. As a buyer, or seller you should be treated with respect by a professional Realtor. My advice is to try again!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 24, 2011
Hey There. Sorry you experienced rudeness from one of my colleagues. You will not experience that from me as I am a young (but still experienced) broker who is still building my business. I don't want to just sell you a home, I want you to tell ten of your friends what a great experience you had. Word spreads quickly in those complexes and among the internet savvy.

Anyway, I have sold units in these buildings and can give you important information. I will give you my opinion and dissuade you from certain situations that I do not think are in your best interests and potentially save you a lot of time. I will not sell you - real estate sells itself, but I will add value to your experience. Call me or e-mail me at 310-883-8921 or Reid@LAHomesExpert.com if you would like to chat.
Hi Rutech,

As you can see from the posted answers, there are plenty of other real estate agents who are skilled, responsive and pleasant to work with. You will also want an agent who is familiar with Marina del Rey. Marina City Club, Azzurra and Cove are all great complexes but with distinct features and differences. Make sure your agent of choice is an an area expert.

If I can be of further assistance, please contact me as my office is located on Admiralty Way, right in the heart of Marina del Rey!

Lezlie Brazil
T 310-991-4263
E lezlie@lezliebrazil.com
Web Reference: http://www.lezliebrazil.com
I agree! You don't need to work with someone who you do not feel comfortable with. There are many good agents available and we offer different services but you like anything; you should definitely interview a couple before making a decision. I would like to apply for the job as it appears the others do as well. I propose a 15 minute meeting where we can discuss how I work and then you can decide whether you want to work with me or someone else. At the very least you have done some research on what agents offer. I have worked and lived in the Marina for over 10 years and I am familiar with the Marina City Club and other buildings. Please feel free to contact me at your next opportunity. Best, Bradley 310-774-1422
Hi rutech, Sorry to hear that you had some bad experience. If you are looking to buy or lease a Condo, feel free to reach out to me. I live in Marina Del Rey and my office is in Beverly Hills. homes@endrebarath.com or 310.486.1002 if you get my voice mail I am good at getting back relatively quickly. Loook forward to your response or contact. Warm regards, Endre
Web Reference: http://www.endrebarath.com
Good evening Sir or Madam, If I can pick up the phone when it rings I do so feel free to contact me on 310-823-4753 and my name is Christopher Rogers and I would love to help you sieve through the inventory of available units.
First of all, I would love to have your business and I would be happy to help. I am a Real Estate Attorney as well as a Real Estate Broker. If you would like to talk about the Marina I would be more than happy to help. Please check out my website at the link below or call me directly 310.367.3372.
Web Reference: http://bradkeyesrealty.com/