Home Buying in Miami>Question Details

Mynor, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

i want to buy a house in miami im out the country what kind of documents do i need to buy a house its going to be my vacation house

Asked by Mynor, Miami, FL Sun Aug 24, 2014

Answers

5
You just need your ID or passport and a bank statement to show available funds to buy all cash.
Web Reference: http://www.archershomes.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 24, 2014
thank you Tina
Flag Sun Aug 24, 2014
Hi! Thanks for your inquiry. The documents needed can either be minimal or somewhat extensive depending on whether you're purchasing cash or needing finance. Below I've included as a reference tool the link to our introduction to the South Florida Real Estate Process guide for international buyers. Feel free to email or call should you have further questions.

The Condo Shop
Decorus Realty
16850 Collins Avenue, Suite 105
Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
T: 786.704.8482
http://www.OnePlaceOpenHouse.com
I just closed on a house with a buyer from Brazil and we had a uneventful closing. The documentation was minimal and the transaction went off smoothly. Let me know if I may be of service as I can replicate that experience for you.

Javier Olmedo
Keller Williams Realty Coral Gables
786-395-6986
javier@olmedohomes.com
You just need 2 photo id's and proof of funds. In most cases, if you are looking to finance you will need to have 20% or greater to put down. HSBC bank is excellent. They make it really easy for foreign buyers. Below is a link to HSBC.

If you like to discuss your needs further feel free to contact me at SLeon@realtyempire.net

Stephanie Leon
Real Estate Broker
Realty Empire
The requirements depends if you are a US citizen or a foreign investor. If you are a US citizen or resident all you need is 2 forms of picture ID and a bank account. If you are a foreign investor you can email me at alexandriamonge@gmail.com87 so i can send you the requirements the lender that I use has for its programs.
typo error that is alexandriamonge@gmail.com or my contact number 786-344-5411
Flag Mon Aug 25, 2014