Home Buying in Queens>Question Details

Kisoensingh…, Home Buyer in Queens, NY

i want to buy a house in liberty. A family refurbishmemt house is not a problem. Send onmy mail please . Thank you..Prakash

Asked by Kisoensingh .r., Queens, NY Sun Nov 10, 2013

Answers

5
Mr. Parkash

I have over 150+ properties in queens that can fit your requirements. Most of our homes have been newly renovated.
Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.
Kings Development Group
Michael Nahamias
Cell:(718)801-9058
Office(718)347-6000

Wish you the best of luck finding your new Home.
Mr. Prakash:
If you need financing to buy a house that needs funds to refurbish/ renovate the house as well as purchase mortgage rolled in one loan let me know. I handle all types of mortgages.

Sanjeev Ahuja NMLS # 148731
Mortgage Broker
Home Funding LLC
110 Jericho Turnpike Ste 214
Floral Park, NY 11001
Direct Ph 917-517-2552
NYS Registered Broker, Department of Financial Services, Loans Arranged through third parties NMLS # 885573
Prakash

I would be glad to assist you in your search for a home. I would need some more information from you on the specifics of the type of house to better assist you. You can reach me at 917 755 1877 or email me at jscacalossi@regis.org

James Scacalossi
Charles Rutenberg Realty
Licensed Sales Representative
917 755 1877
Prakash,

I am familiar with the area you are looking into. Give me a call and i will be more than happy to find you a house in the area.

Charmaine
917.607.7386
You really should consider working with an agent of your own who can provide suitable properties and any necessary information; if purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.