Home Buying in Piscataway>Question Details

patelpuru24, Home Buyer in Piscataway, NJ

i want to buy a foreclosure house in piscataway, nj. what is the preocedure for that.?

Asked by patelpuru24, Piscataway, NJ Sun Jan 5, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:


Please Keep RADIATION DATA in Skillman NJ in mind for ALL Radon Testing/Remediation , Basement Waterproofing & Mold Testing/Remediation. 1-888-Radon-Gas .
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 12, 2014
I look forward to the opportunity to "earn your business". As a Mortgage Banker with Peoples Bank and 20 years experience working with many First Time Home Buyers, I can help guide you through the mortgage process. At People's, we offer a Buyer Ready Program which is perfect for someone in the beginning stages of shopping for a home. We provide a fully underwritten approval before you find a home! You will have a STRONG negotiating advantage over other offers, putting you in a position similar to a cash buyer!
Ready to close very quickly.........only needing the appraisal and Title work!
For more information and to learn more about Peoples and me, follow the link. My "TEAM" and I are at your service!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 5, 2014
The process is involved. You need an experienced agent that understands the process and guide you through the procedure.

There is research involved, pricing, condition of the house and you to be ready to ride the rough waters as you cannot predict what comes up. There are many issues that can arise such as, liens, title issues, repairs, asking for repairs, being financially ready to close at anytime. We would need to discuss these items in detail, do our due diligence and jump in.

I am SFR certified. ( short sale and foreclosure resource) Not that this is the guarantee on getting it done, but I have completed many short sale and foreclosure transactions.

Send me the address of the property to start and let me see what we are dealing with!

Call or email and we can discuss further!

John Sacktig
Orange Key Realty
Direct: 732-213-1409
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 5, 2014
You must gather your team.
You need a Realtor that knows the area and is well seasoned.

You need a loan officer who has given you the ideal price range. Many foreclosures are in poor condition and do not qualify for an FHA loan.

Once your offer is accepted you will need an attorney, so you may as well find one you like now.

Although most foreclosures are as-is you should still have a home inspection. Your mortgage company ( and common sense) will require an inspection for wood destroying insects. A radon inspection is also common for most homes.
A veteran Realtor like myself has worked with many of these service providers and can recommend more than one of each!
As your Realtor, I would take the time to explain EVERY step of the process before we begin, but just not here.

I would be honored to help. Cynthia.Freund@PrudentialNewJersey.com , 908-447-6980
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 5, 2014
OH! Thanks John for the reminder. I too have the SFR completed. In addition I also have the ABR, Accredited Buyer Representative.
Flag Sun Jan 5, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer