Raymond Gibb, Home Buyer in glasgow scotland uk

i want to but a house in davenport area we have seen a single family home in west haven have these houses

Asked by Raymond Gibb, glasgow scotland uk Sun Mar 16, 2008

bottom out yet or have still to drop in price we are looking at 5 bed 4 bath for 315000 us

Answers

4
Hello Raymond,

You have so many options available to you as a buyer right now. The only home I see in West Haven is a 4,3 at that price. Is the home a resale? Bank owned? The closest I found is a 5 bed 3 bath with a private view for $325,000.
There are 13 - 5 bedroom homes in West Haven today. It is a lovely community which have a few different sections that are gated. Sanctuary at West Haven, Abbey at West Haven, Hamlet at West Haven, Manor at West Haven. There is still new construction going on in the back part of the community - The Shire at West Haven.
Will you being using the home for your own use or to let out to Holiday makers?
Each community in Davenport have different homeowners association dues and what they cover. If you would like more information on Disney villas for sale, please feel free to contact me.

Jackie Fortier
Cinderella Realty
001-863-450-6449
Jackie@CinderellaRealtyFl.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 17, 2008
Hi Raymond,

Just another consideration if you consider waiting for a price drop. The exchange rate is definitely in your favour at the moment. I had people last September when the rate was around 1.60 waiting for another decrease in property values and then the exchange rate plummeted to $1.40. Prices dropped too but it almost balanced out if you were paying cash or a substantial cash deposit.

You are now in the situation where prices are extremely cheap and with a good rate for your pound. I have just helped a Welsh cash buyer close on a $510,000 home. The rate when I started looking for him in February was $1.42 when we closed on 19 June he got $1.63 which resulted in him upping his original budget and getting a fantastic home in an excellent are of Orlando.

It's good to look at the price individual home and the area and make sure you are not pahying too much for it. Good luck on finding the right home and the currency!!

Helen Fair-Mensik
Property Locator - Davenport/Disney Area
Tel: 001 (407) 403 5656 Cel: 001 (863) 258 3889
Hello Raymond,

Make sure you look at the big picture when considering to wait for a price drop. Yes prices might drop a bit more, but interest rates on 30 year fix mortgages have been going up for the last five weeks (yes, the federal reserve keeps drooping their rate, but that doesn’t seem to be helping in all markets).

If you consider waiting and the prices go down as you desire, but the interest rate goes up, you could even end up with a bigger mortgage payment than if you bought today. So make sure you talk to your Realtor about this and ask him/her to give you statistics so you can make an informed decision.

In another note, West Haven is a great community and if you wait too long the best homes might get sold. So if you found the right home at the right price, explore your options and review your statistics and then do what feels right for you and your family.

Best Regards and Good Luck!

---
Carlos German
When in doubt talk to a Realtor who understands your goals.
Am I that person for you? There's only one way to find out… Contact me today!
Web Reference: http://rebycarlos.com
Raymond:

Prices continue to drop but at a lower rate, in some areas they seem to have stabilized. The new year has brought out lots of buyers that have been patiently waiting and the market is active again. One of the issues people are dealing with now, is that there are so many pre-foreclosures (short-sales) that are being handled by inexperinced agents. Since they don't have the proper communication with the bank it often can take over 45 days to get an answer to an offer, which can be frustrating. Options are buy REO, from agent represented owners, or go with an experienced agent.

As of today in davenport "alone", there are 96 5/3 homes, and 31 5/4 homes all under $325K.
If you would like to receive an updated list of homes in you price range sent me an e-mail and describe in details what you are looking for in the property.

Tony.vega@coldwellbanker.com