Home Buying in Houston>Question Details

mengyou621, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

i want find a house which near by the Cypress area in Houston

Asked by mengyou621, Houston, TX Tue Dec 4, 2012

Answers

18
I have recently sold in cypress and showed many homes in various price ranges. There are beautiful master planned communities there with amazing amenities. The area is set for some major transportation changes soon with the extension of the Grand parkway and expansion of Hwy 290. Taxes are a bit higher in many of the Cypress areas.
Hello Donna,

I work and live in the Cypress area. Please give me a call so that I can determine your needs.

Bob Lewis, RE/MAX: 713.816.1610.
The guidelines:
• 580 Platform
• 3-tradelines
• we also recognize alternative trade lines
• less overlays
• in house funding, processing and underwriting
• 620 credit on conventional
• 47% DTI ratio
• 3.5% down payment
• close the average loan for Refi /new purchase in 21 days
Donna Bush
marketing director
R.H. Lending, Inc.
6209 Colleyville BLVD
Colleyville, TX 76034
Branch NMLS: 965158
E-mail: dbush@rhlending.com
Direct line:214-935-8781
Cell/text (214)695-8883
Web: http://www.rhlend.com

For an immediate Pre-Qualification of potential buyers, please see LINK below to fill out an application via our Secure Website:
NOTE: Once a barrower/client is pre-approved, The letter is only good for 60 days

http://www.rhlapps.com/dbush
Hopefully you have found a Buyer's Rep to take care of your needs.
If not, check out my and my collegues websites and send one of us a messege.
My office is in Cy-fair and I have properties in the area for both sale or lease.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
I got one in nice Copper Lake community. 4 bed room with 3 full bath and 3 car garge. If you interesting please contact with me 281-914-2814
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
would love an opportunity to be of service, let me know when you are available to get together so I can find out more about what you are looking for. We can discuss the buying process and expectations.
I would like to help!
Contact me at your convenience

Georgina Van Camp
832-622-5618
georgina@georginavancamp.com
I too can help by putting you in contact with a realtor that works that area. First are you pre approved for a mortgage?? If not I can help as I am a Mortgage Banker. Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have. Hope you have a great day!

Jay Abeya
K&G Capital Mortgage a division of Houstonian Mortgage Group Inc
832-813-0100 ext 332 office
832-524-3842 cell
jabeya@kgcm.com
I have sold a number or properties in the Cypress area - a really beautiful area and wonderful outlet malls. I will be happy to help you if you just e-mail me with your requirements and price, here is my e-mail gail.levin@kw.com.
We live in Copper Village (77095), and our children go to Cy-Fair ISD, (and we do a lot of business in the Cypress area) so we are very familiar with the area and would love to help you find a home there!

Contact us or message us your info and I can have one of our dedicated Buyer Specialists contact you to discuss exactly what you are looking for.

I hope we are able to help you in your real estate search!

The Loken Group
281- 861- 4624
info@TheLokenGroup.com
I have lived and worked in the Cypress area for 20 years. Please give me a call so we can discuss your wants and needs.
Which part of the Cypress area are you interested in? I live near Hwy 249 and my office is at Barker Cypress and Hwy 290, so I spen 95% of my time in the Cypress area. I would love to assist you in finding your new home. Are you looking at leaseing or purchasing? Call me at 281-798-4100 so we can discuss your situation.
There are many home in available in this area. In all price range. I can also help you with the financing. Give me a call and we can strat the process for you. 713-444-9905 We also speak spanish. Diana@dmerced.com
Assuming that you want to be in the Cypress school area, there are many subdivisions available at all price ranges. Please contact one of us so that we can find the right area and home for you. As you are the Buyer, it should not cost you anything to have a Realtor® represent you and assist you.

Arnold Richie, Realtor®
Terry Burnaman Realtors
http://www.yournewhomehouston.com
arnold@yournewhomehouston.com
713-396-2017
Hi Anna Maria,

Whether you're looking to buy or rent a home I can assist you with your search. Contact me so that I can get some specific information from you.
Debra Zamarron - Realtor
City West Realty
dgzamarron@gmail.com
Hi, if you're looking to purchase a home and you need pre approval for financing, I'll be happy to help you. We are mortgage brokers, work with many banks, and we have a wide array of loan options.

Anna Maria Durr, NMLS 266699, TREC 596662, Codemark Financial,
2626 Richmond Ave., Houston,Texas 77098, 281-592-0667
anna@codemarkfinancial.com
I live in Copper Lakes, 77095 zip code on the south side of Hwy 290. I have worked the entire area for 20 years and have write ups including links to 24 communities north and south of Hwy 290 including Bridgeland, Coles Crossing, Jersey Village, Fairfield, Rock Creek, Towne Lake and more. Click here for more information on my web site: http://www.markknowshouston.com/communities.php

The Cypress-Fairbanks school district dominates the area and will be easier to commute from once the Grand Parkway section is completed in 2013 along with the widening of Hwy 290. If you would like demographic information or more specific information about housing and prices, feel free to email or call me.

Mark McNitt
m 832-567-4357
Bernstein Realty, Inc.
Let me know your real estate needs and goals, and I will be happy to assist as I work in the Cypress area often. Have you spoke with a lender to determine what loan amount you qualify for? Also would need to know your timeline -- are you in a lease property? If so, when does your lease expire? If you are a homeowner wanting to move to another home, do you need the equity in your property to purchase your new home? As you can see, there are many questions to be answered to assist you in the most beneficial way. Contact me if I can assist you more.

Warm regards,
Sharon Fritsche
Real Estate Broker
Step By Step Real Estate, LLC
(713) 303-8160
Sharon@StepByStep.pro
If you have looked online, you may have an idea of the many homes that are available in the market. However, in order to help, I would first like to find out if you want to rent or buy.

There are a number of homes available in and around Cypress and depending on your specifics, we can search for what is best suitable for you.

If you are buying a home for the first time, I can give you an overview of what this process is all about, how to get started and what steps to take to continue. One of them would be to find out how much loan you will get approved for, and of course, what your budget is.

If you are interested in renting, there are specific questions too that will help narrow the search to what you need. Landlords are specific about certain things so that would need to be screened.

Persis
713-294-7747
persis.realtor@gmail.com