rcastillo782, Home Buyer in Hallandale, FL

i want a purchase a nice house in this area I would like 3 rooms , 2 baths garage and patio, (I have a little dogs)

Asked by rcastillo782, Hallandale, FL Wed Jun 13, 2012

Carlos Vazquez Tent’s answer
Senor Castillo lo primero que debe hacer es ir a una Oficina de Mortgage y precalificarse para ver cuAnto el banco le presta y de ahi busque un Realtor que le ensene las propiedades con los criterios que ud quiera y lo guiara en el comPlejo proceso de comprar una vivienda y se que ahi en esa area hay algunas casas bien baratas y buenas pues la semana pasada yo ensene casas ahi mismo a un cliente , si necesita ayuda puede contactarme .
Carlos Vazquez
954 297 4001
Hi, I am a RE Agent in the Ft. Lauderdale area and am familiar with Hollywood. I am a Buyer Specialist, and Keyes is a full-service RE Agency. We can help you with each step along the way from finding the house to make your home, to mortgage pre-approval, through closing, and even with moving! I'd love to assist you in your home search. Please contact me if I can be of any assistance with your relocation.

Margie Loden, Realtor
The Keyes Company
954 560-0499
IF you are still looking for the perfect home, I'm sure we can assist you,

With enthusiasm,

Meir Aloni & Team

CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)

CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)

RECS (Real Estate Cyberspace Society)

Successfully selling Broward County since 1986!

Direct phone# 954-338-5220 http://www.WeSellBroward.com

All Star Realty Inc.
IF you are still looking for the right home, please contact me

No, they are not and Zillow admits to it...
They cannot distinguish between a single home to a condo to a townhouse/villa....they consider a refinanced property as a sold property... and the list goes on
Hollywood Fl Home Inspections Start at $200

Once you find the property you are looking for, I will help you save thousands of dollars and prevent you from buying a property in bad condition or with hidden defects.

We are Licensed and Insured Home Inspector and General Contractors.

Would you like to paint, renovate, add value to your property ?
Feel free to call me with any questions.

For a sample of one of our reports, pelase visit http://www.gaiagc.com

Oscar Echeverri
GAIA Construction Inc
Hello hopefully-soon-to-be-Hollywood-Hills-homeowner,

unless you are a cash buyer, may I recommend contacting a lender in regards a mortgage loan pre-approval.
With a pre-approval letter in hand you can start your shopping for homes in Hollywood Hills - real estate agents and sellers will take you much more seriously when they see you have your mortgage funding in place.

Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience, if I may be of any service to you.

Beate Rodriguez
Lic. Loan Originator

Cell: 954.695.4849
I am happy to schedule an appointment for a real estate consultation with you. You can contact me at EstherTemplin@EstherSellsFlorida.com
Mr or Ms Castillo, I have the right property for you just a few minutes from Your location, brand new development single homes, 3/2 garage and patio as you want, price very affordable, you can buy cash or we have fha and conventional loans starting with 5% initials, just give me a call for more info,

Julian Ordonez
Lic Real Estate Broker
Greetings Friend-

While Hallandale is an amazing area there are very few single family detached houses available as the area lends itself to condo's and townhouses, many that would allow dogs of course depending upon size. Now I f your like me and want a great yard for your best friend then there is no better area than Hollywood Hills and I should Know I live, work and am very involved in our great community.

Depending on your wish list your needs and of course your budget there are many single family homes that you and your dog could fall in love with...

Call me 786-587-0665, email me iiwrealty@aol, or come see for yourself as my website has lots of info and links that will give you insight into the city and as well will allow you to look at some http://WWW.ianwolinsky.keyes.com properties via the MLS service that I provide for you on my website...Go ahead take a look while your browsing if you have any questions feel free to call me I would be happy to answer any and all your real estate questions...

Ian Wolinsky
"The Gourmet Realtor"
The Keyes Company
hI, MR castillo, in regards to the purchase of your new home, i have a few questions:

are looking to finance your new house? or you are buying cash?
what is your price range?
what area are you looking for?

let me know.

Ingrid Charry
Hello, The Hollywood Hills area offers a variety of housing for the area. From single family homes, to town homes and condos, you can find your perfect home. Based on your budget and your wish list, I can help you find the home that fits you and your dogs. Feel free to contact me. Have a good day.